Quilts for any rescues

Does any of the rescues need some quilts my hubby has been given some today, a house he is working on the lady was having a clear out, and he thought somebody might be able to use them, they are all clean and I don't think any are feather,

He could possibly drop them off at the pound I think he passes on the way home this week.

Does any of the rescues need some quilts my hubby has been given some today, a house he is working on the lady was having a clear out, and he thought somebody might be able to use them, they are all clean and I don't think any are feather,

He could possibly drop them off at the pound I think he passes on the way home this week.

Rotherham dog rescue have recently put an appeal out for duvets, towels etc for bedding. Where abouts are you because I'm going up to the rescue this weekend so if you're anywhere near S35 I'd be happy to collect them from you on my way and they'd be really grateful!

Rotherham dog rescue have recently put an appeal out for duvets, towels etc for bedding. Where abouts are you because I'm going up to the rescue this weekend so if you're anywhere near S35 I'd be happy to collect them from you on my way and they'd be really grateful!

Thankyou is that the one at Brinsworth,mIm not far away from there I could drop them off

Sorry to jump on your thread but I have been given some old bedding to pick up from a friend who has a hotel and has had a sort out of her laundry room. She always saves them for rescue. Does any rescue want these too? I will get them in the next day or two. If not I will drop them at the pound.

Helping Yorkshire Poundies is also in desperate need of quilts and bedding. They are located at Brinsworth Boarding Kennels, S60 5RW, the same as Rotherham Dog Rescue, but in a different block and can be dropped off at any time. Many thanks,

Thankyou is that the one at Brinsworth,mIm not far away from there I could drop them off

Yes they are at Brinsworth - and as the other post suggests there is Helping Yorkshire Poundies at the same address too if you want to split what you've got and help them both :-)

Yes they are at Brinsworth - and as the other post suggests there is Helping Yorkshire Poundies at the same address too if you want to split what you've got and help them both :-)

They have been dropped off now but my husband just left them at the kennels, I will ring them in the morning to make sure they have passed them on, be nice if they could share them there was quite a lot.