Hot weather or cold

crazy weather Sheffields cold but here in Melbourne Aus yesterday 42 today 43 and the next 2 days 44 /40s that's hot some times I say what am I doing here but I like the heat.

So what's your point Alan 52? You want to come back? Or do you want to stay with the good stuff?

Cold. There is no way I could do anything productive in that heat. Give me the cold any day and I'll wrap myself up.

Hot, hot, hot for me!

If I had it my way, I'd have it about 30°c for 51 weeks of the year, with the exception being Christmas week where we'd have lots and lots of snow to add to the Xmas atmos!

texas have you ever heard of rubbing it in

MY SON LIVES IN MELBOURNE. HE Says it was that hot wed all the trams and buses stopped running and the streets were deserted ,/ If you like it boiling o.k. but for us sheffielders we would not last 5 mins. A god forsaken country as far as i am concerned .

In the middle :)

Comfy enough to wear a tshirt without getting goose bumps would do me just fine.

I am rubbish in heat and im just to nesh to be cold lol

Heat anytime for me.can cope with snow as long it is not as bad as lasttear

Cold. There is no way I could do anything productive in that heat. Give me the cold any day and I'll wrap myself up.

Yep,me too:).

texas have you ever heard of rubbing it in

Doh, you mean the lotion right?

Hi everybody we have COLD here in Ontario Canada it 20 F that is cold freeze the balls off a brass monkey cannot wait for spring