Celebrities Living in Sheffield

I dont think anybody certainly not a busy man like him would have two season tickets? one for Saturday and one for Sunday.

What makes you think he is so busy?

What makes you think he is so busy?

Because, if he is to be believed he is quizzing all over the country, that is/was his bread and butter. as well as being a school teacher.

much the same as Ann who's proper job is a proof reader, very busy people.

Edited by kidley

Because, if he is to be believed he is quizzing all over the country, that is/was his bread and butter.

So he's got a full time job like most people. Doesn't mean he hasn't got time for season tickets.

So he's got a full time job like most people. Doesn't mean he hasn't got time for season tickets.

have you taken up trolling, His maine sport is rugby

have you taken up trolling, His maine sport is rugby

What's trolling got to do with this? Regardless of what his favourite sport is, you were saying he's too busy for 2 season tickets. There's no way of you knowing this. He may well have 1 for rugby and 1 for football for all you know.

What's trolling got to do with this? Regardless of what his favourite sport is, you were saying he's too busy for 2 season tickets. There's no way of you knowing this. He may well have 1 for rugby and 1 for football for all you know.

and cricket table tennis etc etc, do you know any different? he has said more than once on the chase he is NOT a football fan he is rugby. that works in very well with him being Welsh.

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 14:57 ----------

My apologies he lived in wales a good number of years, he was not born there.

and cricket table tennis etc etc, do you know any different? he has said more than once on the chase he is NOT a football fan he is rugby. that works in very well with him being Welsh.

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 14:57 ----------

My apologies he lived in wales a good number of years, he was not born there.

Your original point was that he's a busy man, fair enough if he doesn't like football.

Neither do I which is why I said:

"I don't think he is a ST at the Lane"

I'm sure he can find the odd football game to go to.

And bramall lane is certainly the place to find an odd football game.:hihi:

Neither do I which is why I said:

"I don't think he is a ST at the Lane"

I'm sure he can find the odd football game to go to.

It was in an interview last year in a newspaper, comes from down south (Exeter?) and ends up living in Rotherham, adopted SUFC as his local club and has a season ticket (maybe it's complimentary?), although I think he is off to the USA this year to do "The Chase" over there.

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 20:14 ----------

And bramall lane is certainly the place to find an odd football game.:hihi:

Behave Gazza, lowering the tone with your blue and white drivel! :hihi:

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 20:15 ----------

Oh and back on topic, don't forget Katie Price (Jordan), she lives at Wincobank, at least it looked like her from a distance??

Who the hell is that bloke? Hardly a celeb if I don't know him. John Lennon once had a dump in the City Hall toilets. That's more famous than some berk who does 'quizzers' or whatever. Get a grope you peeps and tell us some real celebs not all theses half baked ones.

Who the hell is that bloke? Hardly a celeb if I don't know him. John Lennon once had a dump in the City Hall toilets. That's more famous than some berk who does 'quizzers' or whatever. Get a grope you peeps and tell us some real celebs not all theses half baked ones.

Paul McCartney lives in Sheffield, next door to Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise is the paper boy on that street as well, but only on weekdays, the Sunday paper bag is too big and heavy for him :hihi:

It was in an interview last year in a newspaper, comes from down south (Exeter?) and ends up living in Rotherham, adopted SUFC as his local club and has a season ticket (maybe it's complimentary?), although I think he is off to the USA this year to do "The Chase" over there.

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 20:14 ----------

Behave Gazza, lowering the tone with your blue and white drivel! :hihi:

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 20:15 ----------

Oh and back on topic, don't forget Katie Price (Jordan), she lives at Wincobank, at least it looked like her from a distance??

Sorry mate,i couldn't resist:hihi: