Celebrities Living in Sheffield

Being a snooker fan, I have been watching the Masters Snooker on TV.

They had some video on about Ding Junhui and saying he lives half in Sheffield and half in China.

I do know that some ex Owls players used to live in Sheffield, namely Chris Waddle and David Hirst.

Also Arnold Laver of Blades fame still lives here, Peter Stringfellow and Philip Oakey from The Human League.

I think a few football managers still live here from Dave Bassett to Howard Wilkinson.

Does Sean Bean still live here, I know Jessica Ennis does and what about Naseem Hamed?

Prince Naseem actually buggered off Dahn Saaf a few years ago.

The grief he received for nearly killing Anthony Burgin in that car crash plus the subsequent jail term and loss of his OBE / MBE (whatever it was) was enough to encourage him to leave the fair city of Sheffield.

Bean lives in London and I believe Ahmed moved from Sheffield after his career went down the toilet.

Prince Naseem actually buggered off Dahn Saaf a few years ago.

The grief he received for nearly killing Anthony Burgin in that car crash plus the subsequent jail term and loss of his OBE / MBE (whatever it was) was enough to encourage him to leave the fair city of Sheffield.

Naseem lives on the Wentworth estate in Surrey. not far enough from Sheffield for a lot of people.

Sean Bean lives in London, but had a pad on Twentywell Lane, and has been sighted many times views a more substantial pads up here.

Its a fact many sporting personel seem to plant roots up here footballers and snooker players.

It not a suprise a few people at the start of his fame, just after filming Zulu, Michael Caine lived in Sheffield for a while.

And why not its a great place.

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

That Miriam Margoyles (sp?) lady lives in the City Centre.

Who?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of these names I think.

Who cares anyway??

Hamed, is a disgrace to the human race. I hope he feels proud of himself. Happily the case he brought against his victims wife, was seen by the jury as a joke.

Bedrock and stalkers.

I love stalkers, the sexier the better :hihi:

Celebrities are just ordinary beings with some publication.

Some people are even secretly a known celebrity under a false name or secret identity.