Google nexus 7 question

hi does anyone know where I can my nexus 7 repaired.?the usb charging port on the tablet has become damaged and may replacing..?

regards

If you've had it less than a year you can return it to where you got it, or contact Google directly if you bought it form the Play Store to arrange a replacement.

If it's just a shop that does repairs you're after, then I can't help as I don't know any major ones... though hopefully someone on here can recommend some :)

You can buy the usb port as a plug in unit with ribbon cable so its just a question of stripping down, there will be plenty of strip down guides on the net or youtube.

If you've had it less than a year you can return it to where you got it, or contact Google directly if you bought it form the Play Store to arrange a replacement.

If it's just a shop that does repairs you're after, then I can't help as I don't know any major ones... though hopefully someone on here can recommend some :)

Warranty doesn't cover damage caused by the user though.

Warranty doesn't cover damage caused by the user though.

issues with USB port known issues. my daughters nexus 7 also same problem. If willing to spend some money about £40 then get the charging dock then no need to open device. I purchased ours nearly 2 weeks ago and it works fine.

will get the ribbon for inside at later date and try to fix that way. but the dock works while u could damage nexus 7 if try fixing USB port yourself.