Lowedges gigantic festival sun aug 10th 2014

we decided to add car boots to our festival in there own area and people like the idea of all day trading with change over of customers through out the day and tend to bring gazebos or share as they can park 2 cars at the back of the stall and it also gives people a chance to enjoy the day so if you have 2 people that's only £7.50 each which is cheap

plus a 4x4 metre space to trade from,we have some that book 3 pitchs and we always sell out by may thanks

thanks again shes booked a car boot with her friend and your booking centre replied spot

again,do I get commission for all my recommendations,thanks again for all your help

no commission on bookings iam afraid but thank you for passing on your various contacts

and bookings,bookings going very well at this stage of the process,just hope we fill up as normal thank you

is there any stalls still left for crafts,and is there any indoor or other or do I have to bring my gazebo

Will the free super fast bumper cars be back basset? Please say yes.

no sorry don't bore people with the same rides,so to delight you, have a few beers in august and jump on a carousel ie galloping horses,be ill and write on the forum how much it cost and how ill you were,so this year we have not only galloping horses,but the fantastic http://www.the sheep show from Norfolk,you will find this hard to believe but we have got singing,dancing sheep,plus sheep shearing,plus sheep racing ie the lowedges grand national,finnally do you have contacts with car people who do those noisy fancy modern cars as we would like some to join our 150 cars,bikes,tractors ect we have booked in thanks

is there any of the stalls I requsted left as I haven't heard from you and really want to book or sort out what you have thank you

yes we have stalls left but they are selling fast,NO HOT FOOD LEFT,ONLY 1 DRINKS AS IN TEA/COFFEE LEFT,,some car boots which have to be pre-booked left ,farmers market,craft

urgently wanted a fruit/veg stall ,anyone needing a form email Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk with address for a form thanks

got the form will fill in and return with my cheque on Monday,take it I will receive my paperwork within a week,so I can put it in the diary as confirmed,thank you for all your help

yes no problem,pitchs going very fast,we will know doubt sell out as normal and end up turning people away,but we have got used to that over the years,so thank you

thanks bassett one its all sorted and got my pitch number ect from your events maneger and look forward to seeing you on the day

hotfood stalls sold out,drinks tea/coffee sold out,icecream venders sold out,inflatables spaces sold out,organ grinders sold out,doughnuts ect sold out,still a few carboots stalls

these must be pre-booked with room for gazebo or share stall as so big,farmers market,craft stalls,hurry now or miss out,huge footfall year on year