Lowedges gigantic festival sun aug 10th 2014

all dogs on a lead except in the show arenas,where they may have to do agility ect,please note the far end of the park away from the hustle/bustle may be a idea for exercise,but with up to 15,000 people around on the day a lead at all times,i think may be the best policy ,hope you and your dog and everyone has a great day,you may need a umbrella thanks

What type of festival is this? Where can I find more information?

go to page 1 of this thread and read the list and it tells you most of whats there,then continue to read and it will tell you everything,basically its a gigantic festival set in greenhill park and set out over several acres,its run by the friends of greenhill park and the greenhill bradway tenants association only,it has many features and is free entry and most rides are free or subsidised,huge classic car show 250 plus,funfair,ect ect,its attendance is approx. 12-15 thousand dependant on weather,its one of sheffields largest events,sponsored by many groups inc the Sheffield star,hope this helps answer your question,its also fully booked up for this year thank you.

Please note that due to the organisers unexpected illness, the ferret show will be operating on a smaller scale (please check for changes)and there will be no ferret racing this year.

Please bear with us with this as we are doing our best to keep the show going and not let people down.

the festival ground has been inspect and solid,the weather is not going to be great,BUT

it can change and even the weather people are not sure due to various circumstance,but other than a act of god its on,pity the ferret show will be smaller but it will match last years at least and I have obtained lots of rossettes,everything else booked is fine with no cancelations,so its warm so just have a light weight mac with you thanks

Correction

The sheffield transport bus -874 - was in service till 1976 it was bought to replace trams on intake route but did see service on the meadowhead route

Hope the weather forecast is wrong for Sunday, heavy rain most of the day.

We are determined to have a great day no matter what the weather does :)

I've just been for a walk in green hill park very surprised how dry the grass is , in area I looked. Let's hope the forecast is wrong and we miss the rain.

Will the festival still go ahead in the pouring rain? :(

Yes I was wondering if it is still on, this year looks like the best ever and a great show planned.

Any updates?