Lowedges gigantic festival sun aug 10th 2014

its a pity when 2 events clash ,but it seems that commonsense prevailed and it will be okay for everyone now,the lowedges festival must now be one of the biggest events in Sheffield now if not even s/Yorkshire,and its got such a mix and choice that there must be something for everyone whatever age its seems great to me ,and glad to hear that matter was sorted in a correct way,all that's needed now is a sunny day

---------- Post added 13-07-2014 at 14:59 ----------

hi tell us the list of the bands you are having this year as its your first bands only music stage,heard its not a bad line up for your first year,but music lovers need to know,so come on tells us all

latest news on donkeys they are coming to the festival as hes now got a council licence for Sheffield after not been able to attend a gala in Sheffield nearby last Saturday due to a new rule,so you wont miss out kiddies they all will be there thank you,

UPDATE ###UPDATE ###UPDATE###UPDATE ####

THE FINAL TALLY FOR CLASSES ARE AS FOLLOWS[/color][/b]

handsome hob

prettiest jill

heaviest hob

VETERAN ferret

DISABLED FERRET

Junior handler

Cutest Kit

Matching Pair

Biggest ferret

Smallest Ferret

Champion Ferret

Reserve Champion Ferret

Champion Racing ferret

Edited by Moonbird
Changing info

with the audio stage and bands now booked,the dog arenas sorted,you great ferret show sorted all we need now is the weather,the banners are up in the area all 9 ,the 1st big advert was in the star Tuesday,theres one Saturday,the poster go up soon the adverts delivered soon,the response has been fantastic,beyond belief and I thank you all

tombola prizes ticketed up PLUS whoever draws out ticket 500 wins £5, also name the octopus !

have i forgotten anything??,

if no one objects the ferret racing trophy is going to be named HARRY WALTON MEMORIAL TROPHY ,after my much loved uncle who recently passed away

sold out of stalls and ready to go,everything is booked,bands are ready to play,dog arenas ready to put up,sheep show sets up sat for sunday,funfair rides set up sat for trading sunday,many acts ect will set up sat ,over 200 classic vehicles are booked,150 stalls,funfair ect ect.also don't forget john the man with the pram will be there to open the festival with the lord mayor john rippon,the pop bands on our first ever stage are

laughing gravy

the porch lizards

your band next

our saving day

and some what unprepaired band of the year 2014 in Derbyshire

plus your m/c

big als fun house

are the

ferrets ready for there big day?

many bookings?

thank you all

Does any body know if anyone had booked a stall and can't make it or if anybody booked a stall and would share I really would like a stall and only just got my stock from Scotland last week??????

Hi Bassett One We'll be there with info and Sharon usually brings some crafty stuff for the kids to do, looking forward to it, hope weather will be good as we've picked outside this time! :)

Hi there

What time does the dog show start please?

What time is best to get there for setting up for the car boot

carboot starts 12noon,all stalls sold out and had to be pre-booked,dog show starts 12 noon,gates open 8am for stallholders ect all have been pre-booked,all stalls cars ect must be in by 11am and visiters ,buyers ect from 11-30 for grand official opening by lord mayor and john birkhill the man with the pram at arena 2 just inside the entrance at 12 noon,there are 7 arenas this year

the sheep show

the dance/birds of prey show

wrestling

the dog show

the dog agility arena

the re-enactment arena

the music live band audio stage

thers a free huge carousel,carboot,100 stalls,ferret area,parrots donkeys,funfair,250 classic cars plus much more free entry,free childrens zorba balls,c/wall,boxing ect.also

large indoor outdoor craft market at the tenants hall with all day breakfast thanks

Thank you, I assume there is no restrictions on dogs? Thanks