Lowedges gigantic festival sun aug 10th 2014

Hiya Steve, just seen that you are asking for modern noisy cars to join the Classic show, hope you are going to put them at the bottom of the field if they come.

your okay not found any,but had them about 3 years ago and put them away to one side and they were okay,but we have a music stage this year that we have never had but its a big park,

ps

just booked live wrestling with lads and lasses sounds fun eh

this must be the biggest event of its kind in Sheffield,checked out other events and they seem tiny in comparison or they have closed down,cannot wait for the day to come

if I can get away from my stall I will have a proper look round,but to see it all it must take hours,see you there

well if you look at the list on page one its going to be one of Sheffields largest ever events,we try to base it on the Rotherham show ,and although not as big a area,it is often refered to as similar,which as ours is only a 1 day event and not run by the council makes us very proud indeed and we do our upmost to change various things around,add to and offer new attractions each year,but its you the public that count because with out the huge crowds each year the traders ect wouldn't come,i thank you all for your support only 5 weeks to go thanks

stephen, i havent got paperwork and the plan where exactly we are i can pm you my address if it helps

. lots of freinds are asking for the address of the park is this right

Greenhill Park Lodge

Gresley Road

SHEFFIELD

S8 7HN

the address is greenhill park,gresley road,lowedges Sheffield s8 7hh,to enter the park its via gresley road off lowedges road,theres only one way in by car and its via gresley road,all cars wishing to come direct into the park must be in by 11.30am,visitor entrys must say so at the gate and park in the car park,you are opposite the bowling pavilion next to the army encampment,all other visitors unless disabled must park near the park

hope this helps if not do you need a map thanks

love a map stephen , i'd still get lost ,i'll email my address to you

are we able to put an a5 poster up to show ferret owneres the are in the right place at the gate

love a map stephen , i'd still get lost ,i'll email my address to you

are we able to put an a5 poster up to show ferret owneres the are in the right place at the gate

yes no problem put up several with arrows if you wish thanks stephen

---------- Post added 07-07-2014 at 22:22 ----------

final 3 stalls left and that's it book now or miss out ,no hotfood,no ice cream,no facepainters,hurry that's it email Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk thanks

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

ENRTY FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS

ALL CLASSES EXCEPT JUNIOR HANDLER £1

JUNIOR HANDLER 50P

CUTOFF POINT FOR ENTRIES 12PM

JUDGING STARTS AT 1.30

FERRET RACING TO RUN AT 2.30PM .. Sorry cancelled due to illness.

to save time entry forms can be posted out to you just bring forms back and entry fees on the day

for forms to posted out please email me at mickandallyson39@yahoo.co.uk

Edited by Moonbird
Adding info

top class ferret show and ferret racing this is the best ever thank you so much

VISIT OR JOIN IN THE FERRET SHOW/RACING

ENTER MAIN GATE

GRESLEY ROAD

ASK STEWARDS FOR THERE AREA ,ITS 100 YARDS FROM THE GATE OPP THE BOWLING

PAVILION,NEAR THE DOG ARENAS,ALL ENTRYS WELCOME BY CAR AND CAN PARK FREE IN OUR CAR PARK,VISITORS ONLY EXCEPT BLUE BADGES MUST PARK NEARBY BY,ANY PROBLEMS ASK THE STEWARDS THANKS

I went last year but had to leave early. I think it conflicts with Dronfield Charity Music Festival.

yes unfortunately it did and didn't cause them any problems in the first couple of years,

but due to it becoming so big,and being free and so much variety ect ect,it has caused the problems in the last 2 years,we spoke about the problem and due to our contracts with funfairs,ect ,they have moved there date to avoid a clash especially as we have such a big amount of footfall from the Derbyshire area,so this hopefully means its a win,win for the public and all concerned and hope all goes well now for them in the future and everyone now can enjoy 2 days out,thanks