Lowedges gigantic festival sun aug 10th 2014

any chance your 2 for one carboot offer still available,the one were 2 people share a space as they are double the norm size or are you sold out

2 for 1 spaces for the car boot,we still have a few left,as you know its a 4x4 metre space plus parking at the rear of the carboot so 2 can share,latest news

hotfood sold out

hot/cold drinks sold out

organ grinders sold out

indoor tables 2 left

THIS IS THE FINAL CHANCE FOR THIS HUGE EVENT,DONT WAIT FINAL CHANCE FOR STALLS ,CARBOOTERS ALL MUST BE PRE-BOOKED FOOTFALL AVERAGE 12-15 THOUSAND,last year we turned away 200 PLUS STALLS,dont let it happen to you

email Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk now thank you

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 09:38 ----------

final 10 stalls left all 4x4 metres some grass,some tarmac at the tenants hall,with lots of childrens activitys and café,please note no hot food,otherwise most other items welcome hurry these are the final stall offers when gone that's it thanks

is there one left indoors or if it outside do you provide a gazebo and table and can we do bath products?

we have sold out of hotfood,icecream,barrel organists,we have left

2xstalls indoors

6x stalls on grass

6 x stalls on tarmac

and 1 top pitch in the door way,would suit cakes,pastrys,sweets chocolate, or any farmers market goods,we have 1x doughnut and that will be it charitys welcome with a reduction in price,once these have gone that's it,all at the tenants hall ,lots of kids activitys in this area also big passing trade thank you all

any chance of a carboot pitch for my boyfriend like to make a few quid from a relations

left overs from her move to a smaller house,whats left

last chance got 2 x carboot left a bit of space at the tenants hall and that's it so final final chance I know theres nearly 2 months left but everyone seems to want to come to our event,this year we have stalls from Liverpool,birmingham,manchester,leeds and Newcastle plus you locals at Rotherham,chesterfield,doncaster ,Sheffield ect ect,so don't miss out last few at the gigantic lowedges festival,watch this space for the release of big als choice of top bands for this year,thank you all

thanks that's him and myself sorted,mum is thinking of going in the tenants hall with a table top giving out leaflets is that permisable it is a well known company she reps for

will be intouch bassett thank you so much for your help in every way,hope to meet you on the day

tables in the hall sold out,hotfood sold out,icecream sold out,just a few stalls left so book now before they have gone.

plus

JUST BOOKED LIVE WRESTLING TO GO WITH THE DANCE AND BIRDS OF PREY

THIS MUST BE ONE OF YORKSHIRES BIGGEST EVENTS SEE PAGE ONE FOR FULL LIST

are there any car boot pitches left

I have a few oddments at the tenants hall you get a 4x4 metre space of which you can

use a gazebo and a parking space for £16 if you want this, email me for a form .but you must be quick as this really the last few thanks

:thumbsup:

=:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup

2ND ANNUAL FUN FERRET SHOW

[u]CLASSES ARE AS FOLLOWS

HANDSOME HOB

PRETTIEST JILL

HEAVIEST HOB / JILL

JUNIOR HANDLER (handler must be under 16)

BEST IN SHOW & RESERVE

#SMALLEST JILL / HOB

BEST KIT

MATCHING PAIR -either jill & Hob, both hobs , both jills

AND FUND RAISING TOMBOLA

Edited by Moonbird
Changing info

thank you for your continued support,loved them last year ,but always watch my fingers

but the huge crowds loved them thanks