Poor mans Micky mouse fargate 11/1/2014

Why do people feel the need to comment on spelling and grammar. It's not really necessary.

They are full wallop idiots with little or no life, little no marks like them get a warm feeling of smugness every time they think they have got one up on another poster ;)

They are full wallop idiots with little or no life, little no marks like them get a warm feeling of smugness every time they think they have got one up on another poster ;)

I did get a warm glow. But I don't normally do it ;););)

I did get a warm glow. But I don't normally do it ;););)

As long as it was worth it :hihi:

you won't win any awards for acting an ass on this site

I can confirm that this is true, but I keep hoping dammit!

This faux Mickey sounds like another reason to avoid the sad, sorry, dismal dregs that make up what's left of the city centre.

Apologies for my lack of basic English language skills - I do struggle a little with it sometimes. I did try and avoid text speak. However, the point of this post was to one

1. Warn parents not to fall in this trap, if they spot the Micky mouse.

2. See if anyone else had seen her.

3. See if anyone knew where I could report this too.

And been very controversial , warn others the latest trick "these people " are up to.

FYI- I probably wouldn't have given her the money I was so gobsmacked at what she did, at the time. Hindsight is a good thing, thee are some very lucky people on this forum , who are so clever they never did something and wished afterwards the didn't!

Why do people feel the need to comment on spelling and grammar. It's not really necessary.

Maybe if the OP hadn't made reference to poor English skills initially, it wouldn't have been mentioned.

Edited by SnailyBoy

Maybe if the OP hadn't made reference to poor English skills initially, it wouldn't have been mentioned.

Awww give the big man Giles Brandreth a round of applause :rolleyes:

Moderator message:

If posters are intent upon policing the English language, perhaps they might like to start a new thread based on correct usage. Other then that, this thread is devoted to an entirely different subject. Please stick to the subject folks.

Thanks very much

Pete

Warn parents not to fall in this trap, if they spot the Micky mouse.

I'd hardly call it a trap!! You don't need to be clever to not fall for it! Hand the balloons back, say 'no thank you' and walk away. Simple :)

You are not obliged to part with any money at all.

In the UK it is illegal to charge someone for goods that they did not request.

Next time someone hands you a balloon just let go.