The Owls Win and United errrrmmm..

As a Sheffield United supporter I generally like to see Wednesday lose, but there is something rather satisfying in seeing Leeds getting battered. :hihi:

I'm off to the hockey tonight with a Wednesday supporter, so no doubt he will be insufferable when we have our pre game beer in town.....I just hope the football fans are on their best behaviour.

Regards

Doom

looking at current standings (i know yours hasnt finished yet) but were both 19th, but youre now closer to the drop, also you have less points between you and the drop, we have a few more points breathing space, 4 points between us and donny

With Charlton's match off, Millwall could drop us down 1 spot.

With Charlton's match off, Millwall could drop us down 1 spot.

but if they win we are both on 25 points? and we now have a far better goal difference to them so should stay 19th?

but if they win we are both on 25 points? and we now have a far better goal difference to them so should stay 19th?

Correct:thumbsup:

Shows I wasn't paying attention there!

If Carlsberg did Saturdays! What am I talking about? Carlsberg have, and will continue to play a large part in today!!!

The massive thrash high flying Leeds whilst errrrrrrrrrm Enniss United( both up the duff) lose at struggling County,another good Saturday.

Kieran Lee today was absolutely a class act.

Other outstanding for me also are Wickham Reda Semedo palmer, then on came lavery who took his two goals very well.

UTO

NOW THERE WON 6-0 THERE BE WINNING LEAGUE NOW THE OWLS LOL, WICKHAM WILL GO TO SUNDERLAND NXT WEEK :hihi:

Stop sulking about llloooooooossssssiiinnng ! Lol :hihi:

If Carlsberg did Saturdays! What am I talking about? Carlsberg have, and will continue to play a large part in today!!!

CARLSBERG:gag:

Take it your driving then:hihi::hihi: