The Owls Win and United errrrmmm..

Actually, yes I did.. I was there at the top of the standing area behind the goal. I will also be there tomorrow night, what's your point?

My point being you answered a question with a dig..off topic. rather than answering a simple question.A simple yes would have done :).

Did you take any photos lol?

And this is why I don't post as often on here any more Alex, sorry I mean Poundsworth (as you call yourself now) because people like you are so easy to spot & it's the same old game, but without the hook.

And this is why I don't post as often on here any more Alex, sorry I mean Poundsworth (as you call yourself now) because people like you are so easy to spot & it's the same old game, but without the hook.

lol, you really have just shot your self in the foot:hihi: had you been a regular on here you would know my status, its no secret and it sure is not Alex.

Easy to spot ? lol go back a week or so and read my old posts!!

ha ha the only thing you have got right is this weekends results :) FACT

Enjoy your result, hope you hang around for the roundabouts .

It's just like old times isn't it lol!... Did I take any photo's!...do I have my ticket stub?... Did anyone see me there?... Hahaha!! It's great having a blade asking me to justify if I go to matches.

If only you knew the truth about how I follow Wednesday you'd go quiet... But, it's much more fun to keep you trying your little games.

Anyway, I've been on here far too long, only wanted to say Well Done to the Mighty Blue & White Wizards! & laugh at the blades for another dross loss!

UTMO! WAWAW!

It's just like old times isn't it lol!... Did I take any photo's!...do I have my ticket stub?... Did anyone see me there?... Hahaha!! It's great having a blade asking me to justify if I go to matches.

If only you knew the truth about how I follow Wednesday you'd go quiet... But, it's much more fun to keep you trying your little games.

Anyway, I've been on here far too long, only wanted to say Well Done to the Mighty Blue & White Wizards! & laugh at the blades for another dross loss!

UTMO! WAWAW!

Again do your home work, A lot of Blades have complimented the Owls on a great result, yes including me :hihi: welcome back LESTAT must try harder. please review my previous posts as to my I.D first of all, it may add to your creditability. The tone on here of late has been fine by the way, Owls praising the Villa result, and Blades praising the Leeds result.. FACTS EH !

The photo comment referred to your full time job not a request of proof to you going to the game, but there again you know that.

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

Again do your home work, A lot of Blades have complimented the Owls on a great result, yes including me :hihi: welcome back LESTAT must try harder. please review my previous posts as to my I.D first of all, it may add to your creditability. The tone on here of late has been fine by the way, Owls praising the Villa result, and Blades praising the Leeds result.. FACTS EH !

The photo comment referred to your full time job not a request of proof to you going to the game, but there again you know that.

You seem to know an awful lot about me to say you joined only last year?... And I haven't posted much at all in the past year.. So, you have a lot of research material I take it lol!

You do make me smile at times mate... :-)

By the way, you heard the one about the blade who got caught in the sheffield united dressing room doing strange things?.. That also made me smile.

You seem to know an awful lot about me to say you joined only last year?... And I haven't posted much at all in the past year.. So, you have a lot of research material I take it lol!

You do make me smile at times mate... :-)

By the way, you heard the one about the blade who got caught in the sheffield united dressing room doing strange things?.. That also made me smile.

Your not helping yourself matey, do your home work, your looking very silly.

As silly as welcoming me back?... Even though (apparently) you only joined last year?

Goodnight pal, we all have lots of info at our disposal. Take it you enjoyed reading the SUFC programmes?

I don't think he even knows you changed your name to Tat.

Shows how long since he had anything to crow about.

I don't think he even knows you changed your name to Tat.

Shows how long since he had anything to crow about.

Its not a problem lol.... thank god the Owls dont win 6-0 every week :) thats what i say :)

My point being you answered a question with a dig..off topic. rather than answering a simple question.A simple yes would have done :).

Did you take any photos lol?

Wobble wobble flick it flick it lol

Aww now Titfer - it would be wonderful if we could win just a bot more often let alone 6- 0 every week!!