The Owls Win and United errrrmmm..

Woke up and put chelsea vs hull on and remembered you lot were the early match as well - went to check the score on my phone and thought I saw it said 5 0 - had to rub my eyes and look again. Great result for the owls terrible result for the blades as we just can't get away from the drop zone. Enjoy the win owls

cracking result for the s6 !! where were they for the first half of the season?

Blades ....... well one nil up and sat back!! gave away 2 silly goals, cracking day out! again ruined by 90 mins of football.

Blades ....... well one nil up and sat back!! gave away 2 silly goals, cracking day out! again ruined by 90 mins of football.

Best part playing in Nottingham is the Castle Rock Brewery at side of station,footys another thing.

first half of the season we were in djs pocket :(

Well same old same old sheffield fans

You have lost me here? It was the Leeds fans we were hoping would go scurrying home - have I missed something?

Anglervista - I don't drink Lager but Carlsberg definitely did this Saturday :)

Not enough Sheffield doubles this season to celebrate.

Hard to top beating Leeds 6-0(and to be fair it should have been more!) but utd let their fans down today.

Heres to more Sheffield doubles in this new year :thumbsup:

UTO!!!

:o

Old bean giving us a compliment, the ale must have been in free-flow, mindst ya, he has been up for what 24+ hrs starting with a wetherspoons brek @ 9am:hihi:

He'll come to his senses tomorrow i'm sure.

I was going to go to this game as well, but instead I was here http://www.palms.com/nightlife/ghostbar, bit of a toss up to say which one would have been better, oh hang on a minute....:hihi:

:thumbsup:

Stop showing off Grappler - it was white over with a severe frost here today and isn't the demographic age of that bar a tad young for you?................. ;)

Stop showing off Grappler - it was white over with a severe frost here today and isn't the demographic age of that bar a tad young for you?................. ;)

if theres grass on the pitch

play ball :hihi:

errrrrrrrrrrm i mean

*gets coat*

Stop sulking about llloooooooossssssiiinnng ! Lol :hihi:

everyone can sulk ive had all wednesday fans ringing me up in my face so i can sulk lol

---------- Post added 13-01-2014 at 15:45 ----------

Didn't know you played against 10 men the whole 2nd half :roll::roll:

wish notts county had 10 men then again it will be 10 v 10 even though we wud have 11 men on with doyle on pitch