The Owls Win and United errrrmmm..

United did lose, sadly.

This thread just had to come now after a CONVINCING win for the Owls against Leeds 6-0.

Even you Blades must be happy at this one - since - We're all Sheffield arent we?

Edited by Groose

Apparently paramedics have been called to Leeds dressing room urgently SSN, it seems Kenny went in dressing room put his heads in his hands and dropped it

We're all Sheffield arent we?

Cheers for the correction~

I am so bloody happy I even hope that lot across town get 3 points today. Only chance of a derby next season is if you go up hahaha!

Well now leeds got thumped i think there might be a speck of trouble in town unless theyre herded tightly like cattle

stay safe sheffielders

The Leeds half time substitute is appearing in the remake of the film " gone in 60 seconds"

NOW THERE WON 6-0 THERE BE WINNING LEAGUE NOW THE OWLS LOL, WICKHAM WILL GO TO SUNDERLAND NXT WEEK :hihi:

NOW THERE WON 6-0 THERE BE WINNING LEAGUE NOW THE OWLS LOL, WICKHAM WILL GO TO SUNDERLAND NXT WEEK :hihi:

now dont be getting above yourself lad, lets take things steady and see how Macclesfield on tuesday goes ;)

Well now leeds got thumped i think there might be a speck of trouble in town unless theyre herded tightly like cattle

stay safe sheffielders

I think they will scurry off home with their tails between their legs Mel.

Ha ha put ya dummy back in,us owls know Wickham will not be at S6 much longer... 6.0 is impressive if it had been Owls or Blade :P