Look for me in rainbows

Well beggars cant be choosers, if you cant find it on a CD then download it, how different from the original is it likely to be?!?!

Theres a seller on ebay with that song on an CD album..its over at Leek.

You will struggle to get an original CD.

I assume that the church/crematorium are insisting on originals because of copyright laws?

There is nothing wrong with you buying a legitimate download, burning it to a CD and showing the church or wherever a copy of your receipt/invoice.

I have not found a Vicky Brown version, but there is a variety on Amazon, here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-music&field-keywords=Look%20For%20Me%20In%20Rainbows

Edited by cgksheff

The first place I'd try would be Record Collector.

235 Fulwood Rd Broomhill.

Their stock is massive.

Many thanks for the useful replies.

I would like to add that my daughter didn't realise I had posted a thread which I hope explains the 2 threads being used, hope this didn't cause too much inconvenience and if I could use a download I wouldn't be spending time trying to find an original cd to play. The church system us quite dated and only plays original cd's with no facility for downloads.

Edited by TLC123

How strange that it doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere online, not even on ebay!

As someone said on the other thread, you could try Record Collector. Other than that, I have no idea. Hope you find it and I'm sorry to hear about the death of your Dad.

Many thanks for the useful replies.

I would like to add that my daughter didn't realise I had posted a thread which I hope explains the 2 threads being used, hope this didn't cause too much inconvenience and if I could use a download I wouldn't be spending time trying to find an original cd to play. The church system us quite dated and only plays original cd's with no facility for downloads.

How does that work ? :huh:

How does that work ? :huh:

Lots of older cd players don't play copies or mp3s.

You'll need to convert and burn it onto a CD as a .wav file.

You also have to be careful how you close the operation after burning. So that is playable as a music CD, not a data CD etc.

I'm not around, but I would guess there are a few on here that can help you sort it, if need be.

Most good churches will let you test your CD a few days before so you can be sure.

Edited by cgksheff

Might I suggest you took some kind of sub-woofer that can connect to a smart phone and play it at the funeral through Youtube?

You must know somebody with an iPod dock.