The Cinnamon Trust

Hi

I've posted about this wonderful charity before, but thought I'd mention it again, just in case anyone has made a new year's resolution to start volunteering or get more exercise!

The Cinnamon Trust supports elderly /terminally ill pet owners with their pets so they don't have to give them up. You can volunteer for dog-walking, vet visits, fostering when the owner is in hospital, or anything else you can think of!

It's a national charity, but there are a few of us active in Sheffield. Further details are here: http://www.cinnamon.org.uk/ and their contact number is 01736 757 900 if you either want to volunteer, or know of someone who needs some help.

Thanks for reading this :)

Hi I am also a volunteer with this charity and live in S6. I do not have any dogs to walk at present. Please do not contact me direct if you need my help looking after your pet you need to go to the charity direct and they will put you in touch with a volunteer who they feel is most suited to help you: 01736 757 900 hhtp://www.cinnamon.rog.uk/