Lady who fell in Ecclesfield today (07-01-2014)

You really are a very cynical person aren't you?

Whatever has happened to you in your life to make you so cynical has clearly scarred you - I pity you.

hot under the collar OMG, condescending comes to mind

Daven

You are no better than any one els on this forum,..

I find Daven to be a lot better than many people on this forum.

Well done to the OP. The only thing I would have done different would have been, as with most head injuries, send the lady to hospital. However, you can use the fact you didn't to your advantage. It gives you the excuse (not that it's needed) to go and visit her and make sure she is ok. Take a card and some flowers... she will thank you, believe me :)

Well done to the OP. The only thing I would have done different would have been, as with most head injuries, send the lady to hospital. However, you can use the fact you didn't to your advantage. It gives you the excuse (not that it's needed) to go and visit her and make sure she is ok. Take a card and some flowers... she will thank you, believe me :)

Perfect idea. OP is obviously caring and has done no harm posting about it. My mum and dad were attacked in S6 recently and Id have put the people who helped names in national tv if I could. Well done!

The bickering and nastiness can stop right now please.

Lordy Lordy, decided to check the Forum (not checked it for quite a while). I live in Ecclesfield & this thread caught my eye ..... after reading all the comments I now realise why I don't bother coming on as much :( It's getting worse, like kids squabbling in the playground!!! Sincerely hope the lady in question is on the mend ............

The bickering and nastiness can stop right now please.

Thank you Mort.

Nip round to see if she is ok, I'm sure she won't mind after you came to her rescue, just say you were worried and you just want to check she's ok.

Super Hans

Is there any need to be so nasty about such a good thing to do . They only want to know if anyone else saw the incident . I hope to goodness you are never in the position where you need help . I think it was so nice of them to give help .:mad:

How did you take from my post that they should have ignored the woman? I didn't infer that at all.

What I said was it takes away from the good deed that the OP so obviously created this thread just to get well dones from the forum, and that they had the means to check up on her without announcing it on the internet.

We all do good deeds, I just thought that part of doing a good deed was retaining modesty and humbleness and not bragging about the good thing you did.

If everyone made a thread about the good thing they did that day, the forum would have thousands of threads a day...some of us don't want or need or think we even deserve recognition for doing something that any decent person should do.