Blackstock Road -Recycle

yes, I find them helpful, and they are not there to carry your ****, if its heavy take someone to help ya...

yes, I find them helpful, and they are not there to carry your ****, if its heavy take someone to help ya...

Yeah why should any person help another human being in life if they are struggling in any kind of situation:loopy:

I disagree the lads on minimum Wages...

You sure that is what their salary is?

Yeah why should any person help another human being in life if they are struggling in any kind of situation:loopy:
ye and thats why you in a 3rd world country giving food to the starving:loopy::huh:

They are employed by the council / veolia contract , and are not on minimum wage , they are there to help the public and make the tips a safe and organized workin enviroment and all the more to help the public, which are tax payers like myself , and let me point out anything that goes into the containers ie skips , belongs to the council not for them to take as they want , it is a sackable offence to take anything of a council tip or van , even if it is collected of the street or a country lane , if its tipped at council tips or picked up by council vans ... Its council

Property and it all has to go to a licensed waste disposal company .... Not rummaged and taken home by council employees ?

Edited by RELIABLE

My hubby always comments on how rude and short they are with him whenever he goes to the High Green one, however when I go with him, they're nice as pie to me.

ye and thats why you in a 3rd world country giving food to the starving:loopy::huh:

Arent we on about people been paid by a company to work somewhere ,do you do a paid job ? and do you do that job while there ?

:help:

They do actually ( read my earlier post ) but they arent there to lift peoples rubbish... if you can lift it in your car.. you can lift it out... simples hey..:loopy:

---------- Post added 07-01-2014 at 20:27 ----------

arent we on about people been paid by a company to work somewhere ,do you do a paid job ? And do you do that job while there ?

:help:

omg.... They are not paid to empty your car....

my wife went to Blackstop tip and they carried the heavy stuff for her, Ive found them to be sound... shame if someone acted that way with an OAP tho...

well done mate,would have done same thing,hate them and told them so.

The lads at the sites are not paid by the council get the facts right????

did you say the man had gingerish hair----I think you ought to be a little more understanding---

I have always had good service from the lad down there-----is it because I have red hair--Jimmy

... if you can lift it in your car.. you can lift it out... simples hey..:loopy:....

Perhaps someone helped them load the car at home but didn't go to the tip with them?