Shock News, RIP Paul Blade

Oh I hope we get a good turn out

I hate to say this Linda but do you think we would be best re arranging the date of the meet:(

Hopefully will get few turning up and if we cancel then whose to say the same thing won't happen next time. We changed it from last week so that more people could come. If somebody wants to come up with alternative I'd be happy to go along with that - feedback?

Hopefully will get few turning up and if we cancel then whose to say the same thing won't happen next time. We changed it from last week so that more people could come. If somebody wants to come up with alternative I'd be happy to go along with that - feedback?

OK linda,lets leave it while tomorrow and make a decision then,hopefully more might let us know yes/no so we have a better idea of numbers.

I won't be able to make it but will be thinking of him - when I play this in the car I think of Paul:

Any members got a date/day in mind for a meet,we seem to be going round in circles trying to fix a time that's best for all who wish to come:roll:

I think tomorrow is best cancelled because it seems that only a few can attend.My preference would be for a friday but i'm not fussed where,so long it serves good beer,come on, are we having a meet in Pauls memory or not!!!

Well if anybody wants to come up with any ideas please let me know, seems a shame that we got so little response. I'm bowing out of any suggestions for date or place now

Well if anybody wants to come up with any ideas please let me know, seems a shame that we got so little response. I'm bowing out of any suggestions for date or place now

The response does seem a bit poor but i'm still hopeful we can arrange a meet, like you Linda i am now a bit reluctant to suggest a new date though.

The response does seem a bit poor but i'm still hopeful we can arrange a meet, like you Linda i am now a bit reluctant to suggest a new date though.

See new thread re this;)