Shock News, RIP Paul Blade

Does anyone have any news yet please?

Does anyone have any news yet please?

Yes, if I'm not working away I shall go along and pay my respects

Likewise Billy, although I only met Paul 3 times he was a lovely guy and a well loved and respected forummer :D

I am really shocked and saddened by this news. I thought I hadnt seen him around. We were talking on the forum just before Christmas.

I only knew him from the computer forum. I noted he was kind enough to go round to peoples houses and help them with their computer problems for a cup of tea.

He seemed kind, knowledgeable and friendly. He will be missed. Just very shocked.

Hugely shocked and saddened by this. Only just found out about it from the computer forum. Condolences to family. I only knew him from the computer threads, but he was kind, funny, affable and helpful. He will be missed.

hi all sorry for the lateness in getting back to you all but i have been ill myself and lee has all on trying to sort out the day to day things as well as organising his fathers funeral, anyway the service is to be on the 3rd february at 10.15 am at city rd and all are welcome paul will be cremated and as such we have agreed that there will be family flowers only and after the service there will be a collection for those to donate to, this will go to pauls grandchildren hopefully so they could perhaps get something to remember their grandfather by(plaque or bench) as of yet we have not yet arranged any where for the wake to be held but we are looking at facilities that are in close proximity to city rd i have heard from lee today that paul had lost a lot of his contacts from his phone after getting a new one for christmas so i am asking that you all pass the details on of the funeral as i am sure that a decent turn out would send him off proudly. There is no dress code as such but as we all know paul was a blade through and through so for all those who have shirts please wear them for all who dont then a splash of red or white would be great for all the owls fans please feel free to show that in death we unite and we are all sheffield no matter what i will update with more details of the wake etc as i know more but i am planning on seeing lee next week after tuesday so should be then, if anyone knows of a landlord or lady near to city rd that has a free function room that would be great i am going to try and sort out some kind of buffet once we have a venue.

How kind of you to take time to keep us updated.

I hope you are over your recent illness and I would like to thank you personally for being such a friend to Lee at this sad time for him and the children.

Thank you.

Thanks rossyrooney that's what friends are for and both Paul and lee have been true friends since we first knew each other I am still trying to find somewhere to have the wake so if anyone has any ideas I would be most greatful for the help