Shock News, RIP Paul Blade

Sad news - he was such a presence on here. Condolences to his loved ones.

I've received a request from S2Blade (Neal) who is unfortunately no longer able to post on the forum.

Neal met Paul at Lillie's match and says "He was a top bloke and it was great to meet him."

He has asked if I would pass on his sincere condolences to Lee and all Paul's family and friends.

Not a problem and duly done Neal.

Why is S2 not able to post??

Top bloke S2 is.

Why is S2 not able to post??

Top bloke S2 is.

My thought's exactly

Sad news, bad times, rest in peace to him and my thoughts go out to his friends and family :(

Nice one Jay. :thumbsup:

Hello Webby, I felt a bit bad because I didn't realise S2Blade was banned until he texted me, just thought he had fallen out with the forum, but he said he had been banned for sometime. Lord knows why I never saw him write anything worthy of a ban. He was always a gentleman with me. Top lad.

I had to come back to send my condolences to all of the family and friends of Paul.

I only knew him through discussion on here but found him to be a real gent with a heart of gold, a 100% true and passionate blade and overall a very sincere bloke who I enjoyed reading the stuff he posted.

Was really saddened when I learnt about this, I still am shocked and saddened, not very nice to hear at all.

Once again my sincere condolences to all and R.I.P Paul.

Edited by bassett-boys

I had to come back to send my condolences to all of the family and friends of Paul.

I only knew him through discussion on here but found him to be a real gent with a heart of gold, a 100% true and passionate blade and overall a very sincere bloke who I enjoyed reading the stuff he posted.

Was really saddened when I learnt about this, I still am shocked and saddened, not very nice to hear at all.

Once again my sincere condolences to all and R.I.P Paul.

Good to see you back BB, if only it was in better circumstances......:(

Good to see you back BB, if only it was in better circumstances......:(

It's good to see all the old posters coming back to pay their respects there's been some real blasts from the past and I hope it helps Pauls family a little to see how we'll liked and respected he is.

RIP Paul.

My thoughts are with your friends and family.

It's good to see all the old posters coming back to pay their respects there's been some real blasts from the past and I hope it helps Pauls family a little to see how we'll liked and respected he is.

Too right RR - Paul was lovely, a real gentleman

Just seen this via twitter completely and utterly floored.

RIP Paul. God bless

Thoughts are with his family

Claire xx

Edited by missymoo73