Shock News, RIP Paul Blade

Tears in my eyes after reading this news, and the forum's response.

Absolutely devastating news.

Condolences to his friends and family, he will be missed on here for sure.

It's about time we beat heart problems and that other disease.

I had the same as Paul, but survived.

I wish he had.

R.I.P big fella.

Me as well Hotmale 54. Across the road from me a 44 year old man watching his young son play football collapsed and died from a cardiac arrest last Sunday morning. No age at all. I thought I was fit, loads of exercise etc. so it was a real shock to be told I'd had a heart attack. Look after yourselves people, get a check up.

Thank you,

Thanks for looking after me

Thanks for having someone to look upto and admire

Thanks for giving me time

Thanks for giving me space

Thanks for giving me endless advice

Thanks for making me laugh

Thanks for making me cry

Thanks for making me sing

Thanks for making me sigh

Thanks for just being you

Thanks for just listening

Will miss you m8 :(

Steve, top message for a top bloke, he was 1 in a million

Yes Pete I can imagine.

You cant imagine the amount of times he had me laughing on here with his posts at our neighbours in S6 , Could tell he was a die in the wool Blade and as passionate as they come , Wish I would have met him.

Yes Pete I can imagine.

You cant imagine the amount of times he had me laughing on here with his posts at our neighbours in S6 , Could tell he was a die in the wool Blade and as passionate as they come , Wish I would have met him.

Without a doubt mate,yet still a really nice bloke:hihi:

me and Paul didnt really talk, just in passing on here and very occasionly in the tech section, we never met.

However, i remember a few months ago he pmed me about something id said in another section, warning me that the term dingles wasnt allowed, i said its ok ill take any punishment i recieve but thanks for the warning (it wasnt in the footy section so presumed itd be ok)

always looking out for others, even those he only knew in passing

R.I.P fella

I Didn't know paul but its always sad to lose a blade. Rip paul

Terrible news. He posted in some tech chat's that I was in. And of course I keep up with the Blades (and Owls) threads in here. Seemed like a great bloke.

Thoughts are with his family and friends.

:(

I've received a request from S2Blade (Neal) who is unfortunately no longer able to post on the forum.

Neal met Paul at Lillie's match and says "He was a top bloke and it was great to meet him."

He has asked if I would pass on his sincere condolences to Lee and all Paul's family and friends.

Not a problem and duly done Neal.

So sorry to hear this news today, only met Paul 3 times but what a great guy. First time was at Lillies Footie match and he was lovely and then he came to our home twice for the photos of the match - condolences to his family love Den and Lin

Gosh what a shock.

RIP Paul. Condolences to family and friends.

Sad news, bad times, rest in peace to him and my thoughts go out to his friends and family :(

Me as well Hotmale 54. Across the road from me a 44 year old man watching his young son play football collapsed and died from a cardiac arrest last Sunday morning. No age at all. I thought I was fit, loads of exercise etc. so it was a real shock to be told I'd had a heart attack. Look after yourselves people, get a check up.

Too right Ridgey. I had a heart attack and never knew I'd had it. I know now though. Can't eat this, can't eat that. Can't run, can't walk uphill. I've also developed lung disease, so I find any exercise really hard. By exercise, I mean putting my socks on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any of you out there who smoke and eat lots of takeaway sarnies on the road (like I did) STOP IT NOW. Cholestrol builds up every time you eat owt fatty. When it's built up enough, you'll have what I had, (or worse). Make sure you don't ignore the advice. YOU MUST DO 30 MINUTES PROPER EXERCISE AT LEAST, EVERY DAY.

I ignored all the advice from them who know. I was untouchable. It won't happen to me.

June 2012 it did. Another life all but destroyed.

Now, I'm a wreck. A few of us on here are.

Be careful people, and definitely STOP SMOKING.

Edited by Hotmale 1954