Shock News, RIP Paul Blade

January 6th, what a day

The angels came, took big Paul away

Now he sits on gods right hand

He must be part of gods master plan.

Sleep well Big Paul

Pete

RIP Paul Blade, i didn't know him but it sounds like he will be greatly missed by many, condolences to his family and friends :(

I didn't realise Paul had passed away until I've just had a PM informing me ... I don't look at the football section.

I know nothing about football, but I knew Paul ... he was a lovely bloke with a great sense of humour.

He's been round to my house on several occasions to help me with my computer, something which he's done for many others too. He had all the time in the world and went out of his way to show me how to do and understand stuff that I was unaware of. All out of the goodness of his heart.

A lovely man indeed, with a great love for his family too.

A sad day.

Condolences to his family, only crossed paths with him on here, he was clearly red and white through and through .... RIP fella !

is there a way to get a link to this thread in the computer section? people he's helped in there may not view this section and not know

i will pm medusa and ask if she can make this link sticky in the computer section as well

Just had a Email about this...

I don't really know what to say really, I met Paul a few years ago when the forum team had first started and he was always offering to help out and attended a couple of the charity games we have done as well.

Really really sad news, he was a "REAL" Football man who knew his stuff alright.

All the best to his family at this terrible time, really really knocked me back this news I didn't see it coming at all :(

R.I.P PaulBlade a true legend on here and afar...

R.I.P Paul m8 you will be sadly missed pal shocking news :(

Tears in my eyes after reading this news, and the forum's response.

Absolutely devastating news.

Condolences to his friends and family, he will be missed on here for sure.

It's about time we beat heart problems and that other disease.

I had the same as Paul, but survived.

I wish he had.

R.I.P big fella.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Got a message from Bladebloke, he asked me to cut and paste this on to the forum

Never met Paul Blade but he added me on facebook when he found out i was the big bad Bladebloke banned fron sheffield forum for life. Last year i did the Movember for mens testicular cancer All tho we'd never met Paul sent me a donation. Last summer i was raising money for a junior football team again Paul sent me a donation. How many of us would do that ? What a trusting genuine man this fella was. Our Blade family has lost one of its finest sons. RIP Tiny sincere condolences Gary (Bladebloke)

Got a message from Bladebloke, he asked me to cut and paste this on to the forum

Never met Paul Blade but he added me on facebook when he found out i was the big bad Bladebloke banned fron sheffield forum for life. Last year i did the Movember for mens testicular cancer All tho we'd never met Paul sent me a donation. Last summer i was raising money for a junior football team again Paul sent me a donation. How many of us would do that ? What a trusting genuine man this fella was. Our Blade family has lost one of its finest sons. RIP Tiny sincere condolences Gary (Bladebloke)

Steve, top message for a top bloke, he was 1 in a million

I'm sorry to hear this, he was a valued member of the forum, and will surely be missed by lots!

My thoughts are with his friends and family..