Shock News, RIP Paul Blade

Shocked. He was posting on here only yesterday. Shows how fragile life can be. Condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Paul.

So very sad about this. He only said Friday that he felt 1000% better and was looking forward to going to his son's to be with them all. I know his family will be devastated and feel so much for them.

Paul was a generous man and - as has been said, he was willing to help anyone out. He

helped out with Lillie's match and know he enjoyed meeting a few of you on here that day. Thoughtful and kind, he will be very sadly missed.

RIP Paul. X

Sad, sad news. Hope his place up above is decorated in red and white.

R.IP Paul Blade pal.

If anyone finds out if Paul had a charity he would have wanted a donation to, can this please be posted?

Edited by Groose

Rip Paul

Very shocked by this news

Not only he was good for the footy banter but also helped with general help and pc ,tech issues

Wish the family my condolences at this sad time

Edited by flynnroy

Totally gutted right now, Cant put into words my feelings.

Never met the fella but he always sent me funny e-mails and had him on facebook as well...

RIP Paul xxx

I don't know what to say,I am gutted, i thought he was a little better after coming out of hospital.I'm going to miss the big man,he was always there to back me up on here, when i needed him and vice versa.I thought something was wrong when he didn't answer my pm to him,as he always answers promtly.

I don't know if he was covering up how ill he was,because it all seems so sudden.One of the blades team on here has gone and will be greatly missed.

When gazza and me met him at lillies match,we both commented on what a big friendly giant he was:)

Rest in peace big lad and i expect it won't be long before he converts god into a blade and gets him to flood s6 again:)

Nigel

i dont think he has been to the recent matches as i know he had family commitments (grandkiddies) but he was a regular match goer he was part of the disabled blades section and used to go to both home and away matches up until his commitments to his son, always bought the new shirt and followed every match be it on tv or radio and always told us the scores etc. I am still speechless cant believe that he is gone i can still see that loveable santa claus gentle giant with his big smile and funny jokes etc

Sad news, my thoughts are with his family and friends - RIP Paul