Shock News, RIP Paul Blade

I'm stunned, I had the pleasure of knowing Paul in person and worked with him. RIP Paul.

Absolutely floored by this tragic news,only met paul the once but thought of him as a friend.R.I.P big man you will be greatly missed.

I never had that pleasure sadly, was always one of those things we'd do another day. I'm absolutely gutted. Often used to speak and bounce stuff off each other via pm, can't explain how much i'll miss that, and the laughs.

Top top man, who'd happily go out of his way to help others for the princely sum of a cuppa.

One of the best has gone, never to be replaced.

Miss you already big fella. :cry:

Paul Blade,fellow Blade........RIP.

I didn't know he was that badly:( seemed a good'un on here(most of the time anyway:) )did hope to meet him on a forum meet sometime, sad news. RIP Paul:(

my that is a shock :( big big shock, i know he had medical issues, and one recently, which i thought he was recovering ok from, wow

at least he had one last christmas with his family, and went out on a high from the blades winning their last match against premiership opposition

R.i.P Paul

I'm absolutely shocked at this, just saw it on BladeBlokes Facebook status and came to see if he was correct.

Reminds of the passing of happy hippy, I was talking to them both only hours before their passing.

Really sad to hear this and my condolences go out to his family and friends.

RIP

Very shocked to hear this and so sorry for his family!

On the forum we frequently locked horns but all in the name of banter, Paul was a true Blade and as passionate a Unitedite as you could hope to meet and I am deeply saddened to learn of his passing.

RIP fella, and up the blades!

Don't know what to say, can't believe the big man has left us,a sense of humour second to none, passionate as the day is long.

Don't care about football, top bloke, top top bloke.

God bless Big man, R.I.P.