Shock News, RIP Paul Blade

R.I.P. Paul Blade condolences to your family and friends xx

That is the worst news I've had, great bloke Paul RIP fella, I'm stunned just stunned.

Pete

thanks shell, paul was a true gentle giant always like to have a laugh and joke often taking it too far and putting his foot into it, but he had a heart of gold often giving lifts to people who needed to get to places helping out the old ones that needed something often off freecycle. He was a true blade through and through and often recieved bans off sites for being very vocal towards sheffield wednesday fans as what he often recalled to me. His family and friends knew him as tiny and of course all who knew him know this was not a name that went with his stature im sure that we all are shocked and upset and wish his son and grandchildren all our deepest sympathy, he was not just a father and grandfather but a true friend and a lifeline to lots of people not only on here but in the surrounding area where he lived and also on other social network sites i will let his son know this tribute has been left and i will post details of the funeral arrangements when i know, please no bad words even if paul did have bad words with you over the years this is to remember him many thanks his friend of many years

michelle xx

R.I.P PAUL GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

I'm very saddened to hear of this, R.I.P Paul.

Absolutely floored by this tragic news,only met paul the once but thought of him as a friend.R.I.P big man you will be greatly missed.

Oh no, that is really sad... my best wishes to his friends and family.

thanks shell, paul was a true gentle giant always like to have a laugh and joke often taking it too far and putting his foot into it, but he had a heart of gold often giving lifts to people who needed to get to places helping out the old ones that needed something often off freecycle. He was a true blade through and through and often recieved bans off sites for being very vocal towards sheffield wednesday fans as what he often recalled to me. His family and friends knew him as tiny and of course all who knew him know this was not a name that went with his stature im sure that we all are shocked and upset and wish his son and grandchildren all our deepest sympathy, he was not just a father and grandfather but a true friend and a lifeline to lots of people not only on here but in the surrounding area where he lived and also on other social network sites i will let his son know this tribute has been left and i will post details of the funeral arrangements when i know, please no bad words even if paul did have bad words with you over the years this is to remember him many thanks his friend of many years

michelle xx

R.I.P PAUL GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

I'll second that, top bloke and always thought of others

RIP big man

That is the worst news I've had, great bloke Paul RIP fella, I'm stunned just stunned.

Pete

Your tag line seems very apt for today Pete.

Life is very short, enjoy what you have, whilst you can

Edited by rossyrooney
To add Petes tag.

This news puts football in perspective. Very sad news, one of the best posters on the football section, I always seemed to agree with his views. R.I.P.

Just found out about this sad, sad news on Facebook, am absolutely gutted.. RIP big fella, you will be sadly missed......

Sad news r.i.p Paul lad