2014 The Year Of Hard Truths

Aww! Poor little Anna is still blaming those naughty bankers for everything, just like her copy of The Guardian is telling her to.

So it was those naughty bankers who invited millions of asylum seekers into this country to claim free benefits, healthcare and council houses, and who also spent millions fighting pointless illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Sorry but the national debt is entirely the fault of the last labour government. The coalition is doing a fine job trying to clear up the mess but it's obvious the scale of the mess left behind by Labour is larger than we thought.

I really don't blame you particularly.

Watching the Prime Minister telling blatant lies on prime time television is quite audacious.

He works on the principle of 'if you hear it often enough you'll believe it,' and 'would I lie to you?'

And it worked in spite of all the contrary evidence.

Politicians really do treat voters like idiots...

Watching the Prime Minister telling blatant lies on prime time television is quite audacious.

He works on the principle of 'if you hear it often enough you'll believe it,' and 'would I lie to you?'

That's because a lot of voters are idiots. Being a member of this forum I thought you'd have realised that by now.

Do you own a mirror in your home Anna?

:)

I wonder if you've read the previous page ash? Particularly post 54.

Indeed, what's that quote from the bible, "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Could the Anna B who's been talking about credible news sources on this thread be the same one who was on here last week saying that Diana was murdered by aliens because some nutter put a documentary on Youtube that proves it? :hihi:

Indeed, what's that quote from the bible, "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Could the Anna B who's been talking about credible news sources on this thread be the same one who was on here last week saying that Diana was murdered by aliens because some nutter put a documentary on Youtube that proves it? :hihi:

No, I was the one who said Diana might have been murdered by the establishment because there is enough doubt about the manner of the inquest to suggest it was a whitewash.

No aliens involved at all.

We are still paying off Labours debt. It happens every time they exit government and the conservatives get branded evil for fixing the mess. When the county is fixed Labour promise unsustainable policies on the back of the countries new found strong position before getting back in power as a result and dismantling it all again... It's cyclic. It's no more complicated that this and can be deduced by simple observation and common sense. We are not being fed lies.

We are still paying off Labours debt. It happens every time they exit government and the conservatives get branded evil for fixing the mess. When the county is fixed Labour promise unsustainable policies on the back of the countries new found strong position before getting back in power as a result and dismantling it all again... It's cyclic. It's no more complicated that this and can be deduced by simple observation and common sense. We are not being fed lies.

Could you ga back to the previous page and see my post explaining where most of the debt has come from? Not that I am a Labour voter, just getting a bit sick of the continuous drivel about this.

Could you ga back to the previous page and see my post explaining where most of the debt has come from? Not that I am a Labour voter, just getting a bit sick of the continuous drivel about this.

Show some respect, mate. Just because other posters don't agree with your fanciful theories it doesn't make their opinions drivel. For me Mr NM is right on the mark.

Done! So if we are 1.25Tr in debt, and about half of it is due to the banks and old debt that leaves about 600Bn unaccounted for. Who's fault is that?

How are the tories fixing labours mess by targeting the poor and disabled whilst at the same time allowing billions of £s to go unpaid in tax by huge companies and their cronies?

What gets my blood boiling is the hypocrisy.

They say that we need to cut more money & tighten our belts but allow energy prices & train fairs to rise above inflation year on year.

Wages on average only rise by 2% per year if anything so how can people expect pay 10% more on services.

Where do they expect the money to come from?