Milan's takeaway chesterfield road

Just wondering if anyone else had really really bad food from here ??

The chicken I have been sent smells rotten to the point I have put it in a sandwich bag and I'm gonna get it taken to environmental health to be tested.

Can anyone advise how I go about this. It smells like it has gone off then been bleached to cover smell.

It will smell even more rotten by the time it gets to the Environmental Health.

It can't Andy. As soon as I opened it the smell was foul. Surely they must have gotten a whiff even the delivery driver must have smelt it

Why are you eating from these places? You really are living on the edge ... just go to any butcher or frozen food supermarket, its cheaper and at least you know you have a certain amount of control of its history and how it has been prepared?

Ever wondered what they do with the kebab rotisserie in these takeaway places when they have closed the shop? They can't put it in the fridge when its warm, so it goes cold, left outside overnight and then is warmed up the next day ... eeewww!!

Why are you eating from these places? You really are living on the edge ... just go to any butcher or frozen food supermarket, its cheaper and at least you know you have a certain amount of control of its history and how it has been prepared?

Ever wondered what they do with the kebab rotisserie in these takeaway places when they have closed the shop? They can't put it in the fridge when its warm, so it goes cold, left outside overnight and then is warmed up the next day ... eeewww!!

Drama queen :hihi:

Just wondering if anyone else had really really bad food from here ??

The chicken I have been sent smells rotten to the point I have put it in a sandwich bag and I'm gonna get it taken to environmental health to be tested.

Can anyone advise how I go about this. It smells like it has gone off then been bleached to cover smell.

Make sure you freeze it. Itll help with the smell till you can get it to EH

I had the with food from sun yee on crookes rd. Chicken smelled awfully And mushrooms were not fresh and the rest of food watery and tasteless. Since that day I only order Indian food from one takeaway.

Make sure you freeze it. Itll help with the smell till you can get it to EH

I've done just that :D

Milan has just sacked the manager hasn't he .