Blades win and owls errrrrrrrrrm 04/01/2014

If the s6 lot can somehow pull off a shock win in their replay i would love us to draw them in the next round. Could easily see a 6/7 nil massacre given current form. :)

Seem to remember something similar being said before Megson's Last Stand.

Looking forward to 15 thousand maccis coming to s6. All. Wednestay aren't we?

Well we beat villa they can't beat non league might be cos they are MASSIVE I think not

Well we beat villa they can't beat non league might be cos they are MASSIVE I think not

Where have you been hiding "WE ARE MASSIVE".:hihi:

Cant take nothing away from united or Macclesfield,but this is the beauty of the F.A cup,the underdogs lift there game and the bigger clubs get complacent,thats why its the best cup competition in the world.

Cant take nothing away from united or Macclesfield,but this is the beauty of the F.A cup,the underdogs lift there game and the bigger clubs get complacent,thats why its the best cup competition in the world.

Whole heartedly agree with that Gazza. How many times has there been a team who has looked dead and buried only to scrape a Jammy draw or last minute winner.

Disappointed today but that's not a new feeling for us it lads?

Well done the Blades. Nice feeling to win especially when not expected to - and despite what he said he played 9 out of his usual starting 11 so hardly a depleted Villa was it. Again - good stuff and enjoy the feeling.

Meanwhile back at S6 (which is less than 4 miles nearer Oakwell than BL - ;) - lol) I am not despairing I still feel we will survive - hopefully not needing the bum cream again, but that feeling is mainly that I feel there are other poorer teams below and around us than our strength.

I don't think that the Blades will be joining us however, although I wouldn't be sad if they managed to pull off a miracle and get promoted.

Should have been 3 up by half time,ended up clinging on story of our season in many respects.

One out n out striker,whos never played english football before,simply isnt good enough and remains the sole reason for a miserable season,after a promising start at qpr,sadley hes wilted under the strain, MM needs to address this and quickley,we pay good money to watch this garbage,patience wears thin.

As for utd,outstanding result,I for one LOVE third round day to bits and the cup,just a shame other clubs dont.Congrats to the red side on a fine performance and rewarding the faithfull.

I cant wait for MM to sell up n move on,sooner the better for me.