Blades win and owls errrrrrrrrrm 04/01/2014

WOW some right sour grapes in S6 tonight, Villa didn't play a weakened side they played a side including many first teamers who Lambert thought would beat a lower League one team and they were outplayed, out sung and out everythinged today.

Somebody put the dummy back in the owl who was just on PoG asking if Sheff Utd had won the FA Cup :hihi::hihi:

Full credit to the Blades today and unlucky owls but you still have a chance for a Cup upset at Hillsborough :hihi:

Calm down giddy, don't want you to join the dickey ticker brigade on here :hihi:

Bet Praise or Grumble (about Wednesday) was good, I will hear it later tonight.

So, no LeStat then yet? ;-)

WOW some right sour grapes in S6 tonight, Villa didn't play a weakened side they played a side including many first teamers who Lambert thought would beat a lower League one team and they were outplayed, out sung and out everythinged today.

Somebody put the dummy back in the owl who was just on PoG asking if Sheff Utd had won the FA Cup :hihi::hihi:

Full credit to the Blades today and unlucky owls but you still have a chance for a Cup upset at Hillsborough :hihi:

We're all Wednesday aren't we, we're all Wednesday aren't we.

It's well done the Blades goooood win:thumbsup:

Flaming nora grandkids letting me on pc lol

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=10244877&postcount=4 change Brum to Macclesfield and its true

I saw certain posters on the new years games were having a dig at Missing fans including me I think the comment from 1 was " at least 5"

I posted on our matchthread when I started it I wasn't expecting to be on for a few days as its the first point of call for most of the diggers

Where are the usual subjects who go missing after every defeat and come back when you win The ones who don't post for a month or more then you can guarantee they will be back giving it big when we slip up

All I can say is man up grow a pair and post when things don't go well instead of hiding and leaving it to others to face the flack

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 18:46 ----------

Calm down giddy, don't want you to join the dickey ticker brigade on here :hihi:

No enough of us on here already :hihi:

Flaming nora grandkids letting me on pc lol

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=10244877&postcount=4 change Brum to Macclesfield and its true

I saw certain posters on the new years games were having a dig at Missing fans including me I think the comment from 1 was " at least 5"

I posted on our matchthread when I started it I wasn't expecting to be on for a few days as its the first point of call for most of the diggers

Where are the usual subjects who go missing after every defeat and come back when you win The ones who don't post for a month or more then you can guarantee they will be back giving it big when we slip up

All I can say is man up grow a pair and post when things don't go well instead of hiding and leaving it to others to face the flack

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 18:46 ----------

No enough of us on here already :hihi:

We all have missing posters M8. Even one of yours has turned up today... :suspect:

If the s6 lot can somehow pull off a shock win in their replay i would love us to draw them in the next round. Could easily see a 6/7 nil massacre given current form. :)

If the s6 lot can somehow pull off a shock win in their replay i would love us to draw them in the next round. Could easily see a 6/7 nil massacre given current form. :)

I'm not sure that we'd score that many.

I'm not sure that we'd score that many.

Yeah, nil is quite a task for you lot atm. :hihi:

We all have missing posters M8. Even one of yours has turned up today...

not arguing at all m8y

The thing is that they come on if a team win usually giving it big and with digs then as soon as the results don't go their way they go missing leaving posters like you, corkers ect to face the flack (both sides)

Just look at the New Years thread and see who were giving it big and are missing on this

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Blades beat Villa reserves and Qwls draw at quality Macc.

To be honest fanatastic result for you lot and watched us on tele and we were poor but weren't lucky,Helan and Semedo missed sitters at 1-0.

Anyway still in the pot and SU would do for me.

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 21:01 ----------

not arguing at all m8y

The thing is that they come on if a team win usually giving it big and with digs then as soon as the results don't go their way they go missing leaving posters like you, corkers ect to face the flack (both sides)

Just look at the New Years thread and see who were giving it big and are missing on this

ps just took the lad back to Alicante airport for his 9.15 flight back to Leeds,sorry I couldn't have posted earlier.Oh I noticed all the missing Blades are back,worra shock.

Edited by ukdobby

Blades beat Villa reserves and Qwls draw at quality Macc.

To be honest fanatastic result for you lot and watched us on tele and we were poor but weren't lucky,Helan and Semedo missed sitters at 1-0.

Anyway still in the pot and SU would do for me.

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 21:01 ----------

ps just took the lad back to Alicante airport for his 9.15 flight back to Leeds,sorry I couldn't have posted earlier.

Villa reserves lol. Their own fans are stating it's two players away from their strongest team. But don't let bitterness spoil facts. :hihi:

not arguing at all m8y

I know We all have them M8.