Blades win and owls errrrrrrrrrm 04/01/2014

Me, on the coach now with our gang, nd that goal was quality. Villa were fast and accurate at passing but were lucky to pull one back. Then Flynn decided to take the ball off them and beat two players before slotting it into the top corner. He really has blossomed under Nige.

A few pints tonight.

UTB. The pride of Sheffield.

Just a few, you going lightweight on me now mate :P

Should be getting some practice in for TO

GUTTED!! i did not make today, it would be easy to make excuses,i am laid up with kidney stones , but the truth is, i also had no interest in the F,a cup!! feared the worse too!!

A result to match the upset back in 78 when we beat the mighty Liverpool, well done too all who , went and kept the faith.

As for the Owls fans missing in action again, some time ago you were all on here calling the Blades a one man team (Ched) well chums not only have you proved to be a one man team, that one man is a loanee!!! eat humble pie, good luck in the replay...against a team in 12th position in the non league!!

Praise and grumble tonight has been entertaining too.

Happy night for the Blades, but next week is a must win as well, yep this part timer will be there, the cups great but the league is where its at.

why are we a one man team?

yeah hes our main scorer at the minute but.......

maguire scored tother day, and reda today

and i dont think he makes us play better as a team generally, we just seem to be blowing hot and cold with him or without him it dont matter

today we just didnt come back out after half time

Just a few, you going lightweight on me now mate :P

Should be getting some practice in for TO

I had four pre-match, but need some quality Sheffield ale now. Only 8-10 though!

I had four pre-match, but need some quality Sheffield ale now. Only 8-10 though!

BWHAHAHAHA Ok pal had me worried for a minute there

yeah but wednesday got the crowd there get through and round 4 wednesday in cup at lane

No we want a big team

No we want a big team

yeah you dont want a MASSIVE team :hihi:

No we want a big team

I watched it on a live stream and to be quite honest, apart from 20 minutes before and after the goal, we where crap!

Fair play to the blades for the win, Villa rested some top players today and have been right royally bit on the arse. For the comment Lambert made he deserves to be sacked!

But as they say, you can only beat the team put in front of you and United did that so well done (did I really say that? :huh:)

and i dont think he makes us play better as a team generally, we just seem to be blowing hot and cold with him or without him it dont matter

According to your website you have scored 12 goals since he came back to you (Nov)

According to Wikipedia he has scored 7 in 9 games (don't know how upto date it is)

When we were playing Ched he scored less than 50% of the goals but your lot were still insisting that we were a1 man team swings and roundabouts less than 50% against about 60%for wickham

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

yeah you dont want a MASSIVE team :hihi:

The only massive team in your game were Macclesfield. They are interviewing their goal scorer on the radio , Steve somebody? Hard to hear on the coach

The only massive team in your game were Macclesfield. They are interviewing their goal scorer on the radio , Steve somebody? Hard to hear on the coach

STEVE WILLIAMS mate

"get thee coat"

WOW some right sour grapes in S6 tonight, Villa didn't play a weakened side they played a side including many first teamers who Lambert thought would beat a lower League one team and they were outplayed, out sung and out everythinged today.

Somebody put the dummy back in the owl who was just on PoG asking if Sheff Utd had won the FA Cup :hihi::hihi:

Full credit to the Blades today and unlucky owls but you still have a chance for a Cup upset at Hillsborough :hihi: