Running - Hallamshire Harriers

My son is interested in joining a running club and a friend of his at school suggested the Hallamshire Harriers? is this best one for him and if so does any one know how I would get further information. Tried the email addresses on their website but kept getting them returned as unable to deliver. Thank you for any help

Not all running clubs are the same so it would be wise to try out a few locally before making the decision of which one.Most have a months grace where you can train with them and see wether that club would enable your son to progress and suit his needs.

Plenty of local clubs around have a google Sheffield AC, Sheffield RC, Rotherham Harriers, Kimberworth striders, Sweatshop, Worksop Harriers, Clowne RR, Penistone etc etc.

Good luck with your search.

Not all running clubs are the same so it would be wise to try out a few locally before making the decision of which one.Most have a months grace where you can train with them and see wether that club would enable your son to progress and suit his needs.

Plenty of local clubs around have a google Sheffield AC, Sheffield RC, Rotherham Harriers, Kimberworth striders, Sweatshop, Worksop Harriers, Clowne RR, Penistone etc etc.

Good luck with your search.

thanks for the info I'll check out the others you have mentioned.

My son is interested in joining a running club and a friend of his at school suggested the Hallamshire Harriers? is this best one for him and if so does any one know how I would get further information. Tried the email addresses on their website but kept getting them returned as unable to deliver. Thank you for any help

Turn up any Tues or Thurs at 6pm at the pavilion in Hillsborough Park. Try a few sessions for free before signing up.

Most kids in Sheffield who run cross country are members of Harriers.

Turn up any Tues or Thurs at 6pm at the pavilion in Hillsborough Park. Try a few sessions for free before signing .

I would aim to get there slightly before 6pm as the kids set off at 6pm prompt.