Where are the January 1st Immigrants?

That's what we were told - that they were queuing up at the airports and borders waiting for midnight so they could invade emigrate - that and the only way to avoid the coming invasion was to vote Nige.

what makes you think they arnt on their way? They are and you will see soon enough.

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 14:04 ----------

Did you expect them teleporting from the Star Ship Enterprise and entering the UK unseen?

Rest assured if they were arriving in anything like the numbers the Daily Mail and UKIP predicted the media would be covering it.

yes they will all be wearing yellow jumpers wont they?

So what makes you think they arnt on the way?

They will come soon enough but dont worry, they are only people like you and I.

But most people like 'you and I' are indolent. Would most of us leave familiar surroundings, our friends and families to live in a foreign country where we weren't likely to be warmly received? Frankly I'd sooner stay at home, feet up on the sofa and watch the latest episode of Jeremka Kylsku.

what makes you think they arnt on their way? They are and you will see soon enough.

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 14:04 ----------

yes they will all be wearing yellow jumpers wont they?

We all know they are coming en mass. If anyone says different they are a fool or a liar. Having said that we dont know they are the scum weve all been told they are so lets just wait and see eh?

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 14:08 ----------

But most people like 'you and I' are indolent. Would most of us leave familiar surroundings, our friends and families to live in a foreign country where we weren't likely to be warmly received? Frankly I'd sooner stay at home, feet up on the sofa and watch the latest episode of Jeremka Kylsku.

True enough apart from the Jeremka Kylsku.

I prefere Koronation Streetskie.

What a damp suib it all turned out to be. The way the national press were reporting last year, you'd have thought we'd been inundated by Romanians and Bulgarians by now, by the thousands.

Just goes to show you can't believe what you read in the jumped up media.

I agree, the press will say anything to sell papers.

On the Romanian and Bulgarian subject, worry not - they are on their way. A trickle to start with I agree, but give it a couple of months until the first few report back to their Countrymen, then watch the floods begin to pour in.

Angel.

Have you nailed some garlic to your doors and windows to keep them away?

We all know they are coming en mass. If anyone says different they are a fool or a liar. Having said that we dont know they are the scum weve all been told they are so lets just wait and see eh?

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 14:08 ----------

True enough apart from the Jeremka Kylsku.

I prefere Koronation Streetskie.

teletubskies with a nice bottle of vodka

teletubskies with a nice bottle of vodka

lolz.......

I don't know if they are or aren't, but the hysterical media were predicting long queues of toothless east europeans on New Year's Day waltzing through customs with their belongings tied up in bundles being greeted with wads of cash.

It didn't come to pass.

I don't know if they are or aren't, but the hysterical media were predicting long queues of toothless east europeans on New Year's Day waltzing through customs with their belongings tied up in bundles being greeted with wads of cash.

It didn't come to pass.

I caught the back end of a program on the bbc news channel about some of the Roma. They live in shocking and dangerous conditions in their home land. They have little or nothing and recently the mayor of a town the name of which i cant recall buldozed 150+ roam houses and moved them right next door to and old copper mine.

Lots of them are getting sick. Its tragic and quite heart breaking.

On the Romanian and Bulgarian subject, worry not - they are on their way. A trickle to start with I agree, but give it a couple of months until the first few report back to their Countrymen, then watch the floods begin to pour in.

Angel.

What will they report to their countrymen? That they've come thousands of miles to live no better than they were? To be honest I think any who came for an easy ride are safely tucked up in bed...back in Romania

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9268954/Gangs-of-homeless-Romanian-beggars-move-into-Londons-Park-Lane.html

I caught the back end of a program on the bbc news channel about some of the Roma. They live in shocking and dangerous conditions in their home land. They have little or nothing and recently the mayor of a town the name of which i cant recall buldozed 150+ roam houses and moved them right next door to and old copper mine.

Lots of them are getting sick. Its tragic and quite heart breaking.

http://unitedexplanations.org/english/2013/02/04/minimum-wages-in-europe-2013/

What a damp suib it all turned out to be. The way the national press were reporting last year, you'd have thought we'd been inundated by Romanians and Bulgarians by now, by the thousands.

Just goes to show you can't believe what you read in the jumped up media.

Upto 50,000 per year are predicted by Migration Watch.

You're rather stupid if you thought 50,000 were going to turn up on 1st January then none for the other 363 days.