Managers' blaming Officials for their own ineptitude.

Not strictly Sheffield football, but...........

Manager recruits poor players, runs an inedequate training programme, selects

a mismatched eleven, imposes useless tactics, and loses the match.

The ref is then blamed for everything.

I am increasingly fed up with these whingers and moaners, who have 20/20 vision through a crowd of players 50 yards away, etc., etc.

They make themselves look increasingly incompetent.

End of rant.

Trouble is a bad referee decision can and does cost the manager his job sometimes[obviously not only that]so tensions do run very high and the referee is a good target.Its certainly not a job I would want to do.

Refs need eyes in the back of there heads these day's to be fair to them...

Points taken, but the 'bad decision' came about following, say, 1 minutes play. For the other 89 minutes they were pants.

I have watched a fair amount of rugby - both codes - when a player is shown a card he turns and walks away. None of this cacophony, and no 'advice' given by the goalie who has run 60 yards to add his opinion. So why do footballers get away with it?

Points taken, but the 'bad decision' came about following, say, 1 minutes play. For the other 89 minutes they were pants.

I have watched a fair amount of rugby - both codes - when a player is shown a card he turns and walks away. None of this cacophony, and no 'advice' given by the goalie who has run 60 yards to add his opinion. So why do footballers get away with it?

Ah well ,even though I am a football fan and not rugby,i cant deny they have a totally better attitude,but to be fair to footballers,i do think its the premier league where the players think they know more than the manager/referee where the problem really lies.

Ah well ,even though I am a football fan and not rugby,i cant deny they have a totally better attitude,but to be fair to footballers,i do think its the premier league where the players think they know more than the manager/referee where the problem really lies.

Agree Gary and the attitude that they are on £75k up a week and why do they have to listen to a bloke who prob gets a couple hundred same with diving hit the player and team where it hurts Player dives 3 game ban and team deducted 2 points guaranteed stop in 1 week after 1st plater gets banned and team gets points deducted

It will never happen tho the FA is scared of the premier league