Teenage blades!

Is there any teenage blades on this website cos everyone seems 2 be older than me! Email bak, luv lu x P.s Wot u think 2 jags??

I am not a teenager any more but love your posts.

There are a couple of teenage girls who go on the Bladesunited.org site and unitedite.co.uk site, but I think I saw you on there once and some of the regulars on there werent too nice to you.

If United dont go up this time I think you favourite player will leave the club, but dont worry there are plenty of fit young lads at the Academy!!

people may talk to you more if you type properly instead of text speak..this is the internet not mobile phones so stop being lazy and type all the words because you are hard to understand!!!! and it sounds childish

not a blade

but a teenager

how old are you?? a higher aged teenager??

I know we talk in slang, thats why i asked 4 teenagers! Im 15, how old r u lot? There is alot of nice academy players, Kevan Hurst 4 example! Do you really think jags will go if we dont go up? I dont think he will! Gud result last nite, mony deserved that goal! Email bak luv lu x

im 15

there was a thread about how old people on here are not long ago

search for it

Ye im 15 to.

i couldn't find that other thread!

Hu do u support then?

Were do you live?

Email bak luv lu x p.se?, how gud was forte tuesday nit

i live in crookes. u?

i support Grimsby Town (born there) when they play. but am into other stuff more.

wht else you in to??

here is that thraed

I'm a Leicester City fan who is a student living in sheffield in the hunters bar area. I've been to four sheff utd games this season at bramall lane and they have lost every single one of em, so from my point of view i can't see them going up.

Yeah well thats 4 out of alot though isnt it? Wot about wen we won cardiff 5-3 and rotherham 5-0?? Bet u dint go 2 them di yu? Leicter arent doin r8t well r they, cumin down i think! Weve dun well this season, even if we dnt go up. Wot u go 2 united matches 4 ne way??

Originally posted by jagielkaluva

Yeah well thats 4 out of alot though isnt it? Wot about wen we won cardiff 5-3 and rotherham 5-0?? Bet u dint go 2 them di yu? Leicter arent doin r8t well r they, cumin down i think! Weve dun well this season, even if we dnt go up. Wot u go 2 united matches 4 ne way??

it's not a chat room, you have to use real spelling and stuff. I got told off when I did it!

just advice!

And i think you need to learn a bit more English spelling