Villa vs Blades 04/01/2014

Spoke to a few of my mates in the pub, fresh from Villa Park. Seems like it was a well deserved victory. Great goal by Flynn. Great support.

Who do we want next round eh ? What about our neighbours at S6 with an extra ticket allocation - say 12-15k ?

Hope it's not Norwich away, imagine the kit clash....:hihi::hihi:

Just popping up to say great win for you lot, fantastic support and deserved victory, Great goal to win it.

Well done .

Just popping up to say great win for you lot, fantastic support and deserved victory, Great goal to win it.

Well done .

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

]Hope it's not Norwich[/b] away' date=' imagine the kit clash....:hihi::hihi:[/quote']

Spooky:)You wanna get on them pyscic threads rich.:hihi:

Not been able to get on over the weekend, but big congrats to United credit where it's due brilliant result...

Just seen the goals on Blades player ...What a strike for the winner, that was worthy of winning any match.

Played some lovely football on the deck and the young lad texted me wondering why we cant play with that heart and desire every week.

To those Blades and bladettes who went and sang your hearts out for 90 minutes non stop you gave me goose bumps :hihi::hihi: You were all I could hear on Radio Sheffield....

As someone said on twitter, Premier League support from a League one club and every Villa fan said it was the best support they have seen at Villa Park in over 5 years and so that's saying something.

Wish I could have been there :help: It would have made up for some of the darker days watching Sheff Utd :hihi:

lol

Thanks for the video. It's a disgrace, these morons are not football supporters and in my opinion should have been put in a cage and let them fight to the end whatever that would be.

Years ago Sheffield used to entertain Glasgow and there were no seperation of fans, we all used to have a laugh at each teams antics. It was a fun afternoon out. I never, ever heard one word of insult, anger we all got along. Perhaps it was the war with all its' violence, I don't know.

Thanks for the video. It's a disgrace, these morons are not football supporters and in my opinion should have been put in a cage and let them fight to the end whatever that would be.

Years ago Sheffield used to entertain Glasgow and there were no seperation of fans, we all used to have a laugh at each teams antics. It was a fun afternoon out. I never, ever heard one word of insult, anger we all got along. Perhaps it was the war with all its' violence, I don't know.

Am i missing summat here:confused:

I don't know Gazza, Shall I explain!!!

Same here,are we watching the right clip:huh: