Villa vs Blades 04/01/2014

Predicted a 2-1 win on SF the other day but can't find where!

You must not have submitted the post....

Anyway, great result, and I appear to be the only one of my mates who hasn't gone today.

2 wingers scoring too....

Karma. Well done United for stuffing a manager that stuck two fingers up to the FA Cup.

Well done blades and by the sounds of it a very well deserved win too.

UTB

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ousetunes

Predicted a 2-1 win on SF the other day but can't find where!

You must not have submitted the post....

Anyway, great result, and I appear to be the only one of my mates who hasn't gone today.

2 wingers scoring too....

Probably on Facebook! Never mind, happy viewing of Arsenal Spurs and FA Cup highlights tonight!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Karma. Well done United for stuffing a manager that stuck two fingers up to the FA Cup.

Possibly yes, but their team wasn't a majorily weakened side.

Of the players starting, Luna, Clark, Lowton, Tonev, Bacuna, Westwood, Delph, Benteke and Weimann would all be considered first team regulars.

well done!!

brill score line and how it should be done

If only we could play like this every week

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

http://www.evi.com/q/distance_between_hillsburney _oakwell

http://www.evi.com/q/distance_between_bramall_lane_and_oakwell

And the winner by unanimous decision is

GRAPPLER

Was there ever any doubt pal?

On the coach. Logged on via phone, lovely day out and the correct result. Safe journey back for all sheffielders. And also for all from wombwell and hoyland who are travelling back from Macclesfield.

Was there ever any doubt pal?

On the coach. Logged on via phone, lovely day out and the correct result. Safe journey back for all sheffielders. And also for all from wombwell and hoyland who are travelling back from Macclesfield.

HAHAHA No pal never a doubt...Safe trip back and thanks for the updates directly from Villa Park even though I had radio Sheffield on its actually nice getting an e-mail that says we have scored :hihi:

HAHAHA No pal never a doubt...Safe trip back and thanks for the updates directly from Villa Park even though I had radio Sheffield on its actually nice getting an e-mail that says we have scored :hihi:

No worries pal. UTB.

Possibly yes, but their team wasn't a majorily weakened side.

Of the players starting, Luna, Clark, Lowton, Tonev, Bacuna, Westwood, Delph, Benteke and Weimann would all be considered first team regulars.

I didn't mean to take anything away from the victory but the manager's comments about the FA Cup must have had an effect.

He must have given the impression that the result didn't matter all that much and he couldn't undo the damage he'd done. The first task of a manager is to get his team up for the fight because football can't be turned on and off like a tap.

Once again, congratulations to the Blades.

I didn't mean to take anything away from the victory but the manager's comments about the FA Cup must have had an effect.

He must have given the impression that the result didn't matter all that much and he couldn't undo the damage he'd done. The first task of a manager is to get his team up for the fight because football can't be turned on and off like a tap.

Once again, congratulations to the Blades.

It seems to me that their manager is resigned to his fate Jim.

He's just trying to prolong his tenure by pretending todays result doesn't matter.