More Range Rovers

Why do all Range Rover owners think people are looking at them with jealousy and envy? You can get a 4 year old Vogue for £20k. You're not driving a Pagani, get over yourself

Got to agree totally with you there. I can,t and never will afford to pay 20k for a car but if I could it certainly wouldn't be a Range Rover. Big ugly tanks in my opinion.

What one can or can't afford to drive makes them no better than the next person. Very shallow if anyone thinks it does.

Got to agree totally with you there. I can,t and never will afford to pay 20k for a car but if I could it certainly wouldn't be a Range Rover. Big ugly tanks in my opinion.

What one can or can't afford to drive makes them no better than the next person. Very shallow if anyone thinks it does.

Same goes to people who think that owners of Landrovers look down on them. Seems like there is a lot of people with morbid inferiority complexes on here.

I'm absolutely convinced of this, whether its at meadowhall or down Eccy Road, they're every where :suspect:

And who are the drivers?

Posh folk? Drug dealers? Footballers? :confused:

People with good taste . I wouldnt drive anything else.

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 13:11 ----------

Stuck in snow drifts because they're not the super off-roader their owners think :hihi:

Really , ive had Range Rovers for over 20 years and ive never been stuck once , either on the road or off road in my fields .

That's basically my point..Supertramp says the Rage Rover isn't the best on the road ..I wondered what he thought was...

Hmm not sure, I don't need the space nor the 4WD aspect. At the moment I have a Cayman but that's definitely not the best car in the world.

For an allrounder an Audi Quattro estate ticks all the boxes for me, has 4wd if you need although I am not sure what most people need it for, lots of space and nice to drive. I had a Range Rover, although it was a slightly older one and it was terrible. I wanted to shoot the auto gearbox, the ride was crash and it felt like I was driving a bus.

Why do all Range Rover owners think people are looking at them with jealousy and envy? You can get a 4 year old Vogue for £20k. You're not driving a Pagani, get over yourself

You can get a 10 year old one for under £8K, really quite cheap motors considering the cost new.

Good point well made, people with Range Rovers (and most convertibles let's be honest) tend to think ppl are green with envy when most folk are thinking "n***ead"

Personally I could afford one I just don't consider them to be suitable family cars.

I always think people are thinking I'm a prat when driving a convertible.

I always think people are thinking I'm a prat when driving a convertible.

That's definitely what I was thinking the other day when driving behind this fella who had his top down....in the rain!

That's definitely what I was thinking the other day when driving behind this fella who had his top down....in the rain!

You don't get wet unless you stop....... the rain goes over the top of you...

You don't get wet unless you stop....... the rain goes over the top of you...

And there are almost no traffic lights in Sheffield so that shouldn't be a problem :)

And there are almost no traffic lights in Sheffield so that shouldn't be a problem :)

Not many on the M1/M18/A1.... :) The poster didn't say where they were...

Range Rovers are a decent motor but I am surprised at the increase in them on the roads.

More down to the cost of fuel really rather than anything else.