More Range Rovers

They tend to be driven by the worst drivers in my experience. Especially in regards to using mobile phones.

I would have thought most of them nowadays have a hands free kit built in as standard. Perhaps some of the older and all of the oldest ones don't.

I find van drivers the worst for using mobiles and bus drivers the most dangerous for bullying smaller vehicles around. Especially cyclists.

I would have thought most of them nowadays have a hands free kit built in as standard. Perhaps some of the older and all of the oldest ones don't.

I find van drivers the worst for using mobiles and bus drivers the most dangerous for bullying smaller vehicles around. Especially cyclists.

I would go along with that,worst drivers in my opinion[especially on motorways] have got to be jag drivers.:(

I used to have my top down pretty much all the time unless in slow traffic in rain.

If its raining and you are moving 25mph+ you won't get wet, if it is cold put the heated seats on. What's wrong with that?

I bet you're one of those who doesn't wear shades in winter because it's too cold even though the sun is blinding.

I take it you've never driven with the top down on a frosty/snowy winter's day....I don't care what people may think I look like ..that'll be their problem..not mine... :)

Is this you and Supertramp on a road trip? ;)

http://www.stylebubble.co.uk/.a/6a00e5508e95a9883301310f1ede09970c-640wi

I've had 3, the older one's though. Hard to find in good condition now, mostly rusted away.

My 2011 plate Civic Type-R will be for sale as soon as I get the new one (hopefully released early next year) 1 female owner, immaculate condition, low mileage....let me know if you'd be interested.

I would go along with that,worst drivers in my opinion[especially on motorways] have got to be jag drivers.:(

Interesting.... never really noticed Jag drivers as bad. I'll keep an eye out for them

Never noticed Jag's to be a problem. The worst drivers seem to drive the newest cars though, quite often Audi's, BMW's and Chelsea Tractors.

It seems lane discipline doesn't apply to a lot of them, and indicators were an option they didn't specify. ;)

Never noticed Jag's to be a problem. The worst drivers seem to drive the newest cars though, quite often Audi's, BMW's and Chelsea Tractors.

It seems lane discipline doesn't apply to a lot of them, and indicators were an option they didn't specify. ;)

Seriously??? Worse than can drivers. Do u get out much?

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 10:34 ----------

Van not can

I drive coaches and trucks for a living, and can't say I have a lot of trouble with the van drivers.

The vehicles that generally cut me up just to get in front rather than behind me are cars, who assume the large vehicle is slowing the traffic. I'm leaving a safe braking distance!!!! which they kindly fill for me. With in excess of 460 bhp in a coach and 550 in a truck, I can accelerate as fast as the car if I want to, so it's usually the car in front that's setting the speed we're travelling at.

The lane discipline issue is that people, in any vehicle, will use any lane, and then want allowing into the lane they should have been in all along

Out of interest which car is..in your opinion..?

Surely 'best' depends on the criteria you want to apply.

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 11:37 ----------

I always think people are thinking I'm a prat when driving a convertible.

I don't spend much time worrying what other people are thinking about my car...

Surely 'best' depends on the criteria you want to apply.

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 11:37 ----------

I don't spend much time worrying what other people are thinking about my car...

I always felt a bit silly when I was driving my convertible. I don't know why, but I think after a certain age it looks a little 'mid-life crisis'.

Maybe worrying about what other people think is a bit "mid life crisis"? Just do what you enjoy and let everyone else worry about themselves.

Well I couldn't give 2 hoots for what people think.

I always (*) drive my TVR with the roof down. (mainly because it mists up like a bugger with the roof on).

Even went out on Christmas day in it, to try out my new leather flying jacket (Christmas present from SWMBO, to match my flying hat).

As other posters have said, nothing finer than a top down blast on cold, crisp day.

* There was the one time in the 7 years that I've owned it, that I've had to put the roof on as the rain was torrential.

Must admit I'm not a big fan of the newer Rangies, although I do love a good 4.2 LSE.