'Hillsbro'..praise in order !

Credit where it's due, 'Folk-father Hillsboro' is an untiring help with many queries on SF and , on behalf of other beneficiaries and myself, I wish him all the best in 2014.

Hillsboro is so helpful as I have said many times before

Best wishes to him for 2014 and all the other lovely people on Sf

always a wealth of info and a gent to boot, but we must stop we're making him blush LOL

...........he must be a lovely man, he is always so willing to help people!! So a very happy 2014 to him and keep up the good work!

Oh my goodness, now you are all really making me blush....:blush:. Of course I enjoy reminiscing, and helping other people recall our Sheffield heritage, and thanks to the Internet and a shelf-full of old & new books, directories, maps etc. I can often provide the information that people are looking for.

But none of this would have been possible without the Forum and its many members, so a Happy New Year to everyone!.:)

Well done Hillsbro ... A Happy New Year to you and all your fans.

Three cheers for hillsboro and for the user name he chose. Reminds me of the blue and white wizards of the 60s.

couldn't agree more, he found a long lost friend for me as well as other things about old Sheffield I couldn't find out for myself. Happy New Year Hillsbro

I hadn't realised how popular our "hillsboro" is, he's actually a very nice man too.

Many good wishes to you and Marion for 2014.

Regards,

Duffems