The Owls win and the Blades errrrmmmm 01/01/2014

Shoes off ? Lol

eeeeeeee its too cowd for that business

eeeeeeee its too cowd for that business

Too true, plays havoc wi mi bunions.....:hihi::hihi:

Good result!

All in all I thought we created more and wanted it more which was good to see.

I still think we should have had more but can't complain.

Work still to be, especially with hanging onto the ball too long, just a bit indecisive which then creates problems that could be avoided, but that's just being a bit picky.

Well done, onwards and hopefully upwards.

As for our neighbours, although a loss, still seem to be moving in right direction as first loss in 9? I'm sure many Blades would have took that a few weeks back!

lol

sounds like cloughies fitting right in, moaning about the ref already :D

lol

sounds like cloughies fitting right in, moaning about the ref already :D

Like father, like son...:hihi::hihi:

If Carlsberg could do starts to the new year this is how it would be,this thread and I have a keg of Farmers Pale.:thumbsup:

If Carlsberg could do starts to the new year this is how it would be,this thread and I have a keg of Farmers Pale.:thumbsup:

*passes you the paracetamol for morning* XD

Brian the blade spent half the time talking about us today on praise or grumble lol

Brian the blade spent half the time talking about us today on praise or grumble lol

It's cause were MASSIVE :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh dear thought this thread might be the other way round after Walsall got Porterized - good 3 points for the massive spozzys and once again helped out by the other bottom feeders of the division losing - Villa up next and well over 5000 blades making the trip but that doesn't compare to the 15000 going to macclesfield. Happy new year all and nice to see some new owls posting on here all of a sudden make sure you are still here when the thread goes the other way

Oh dear thought this thread might be the other way round after Walsall got Porterized - good 3 points for the massive spozzys and once again helped out by the other bottom feeders of the division losing - Villa up next and well over 5000 blades making the trip but that doesn't compare to the 15000 going to macclesfield. Happy new year all and nice to see some new owls posting on here all of a sudden make sure you are still here when the thread goes the other way

There's that many going to Macclesfield there doing a beam back at Hillsborough and erecting new stands in there ground lmao :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Another great Sheffield double! :hihi:

Well done The Mighty Owls for another dominating match, clean sheet & 3 points to lift us up the table.

As for the other side of Sheffield... Oh how I laughed :hihi::hihi: