Speed Dating at Yates, City Centre

Hahaha ok then! Maybe bedrock can tell us what its like when he's been anyway. Better keep the chat going after all lol.

Hahaha ok then! Maybe bedrock can tell us what its like when he's been anyway. Better keep the chat going after all lol.

Lovely Lady and Davey...why dont you arrange a little date?? you both seem lovely and I think you'd be a great couple.

New Year new start..take a chance, you never know. As long as you meet in a public place the worst that could happen is you'd giggle at the memory!

I want an invite to the wedding!;):love:

Lovely Lady and Davey...why dont you arrange a little date?? you both seem lovely and I think you'd be a great couple.

New Year new start..take a chance, you never know. As long as you meet in a public place the worst that could happen is you'd giggle at the memory!

I want an invite to the wedding!;):love:

I gotta get divorced first :P But I'm not her type & she likes brisk mornings!

Aah that sounds harsh! Davey did already ask me but as I said earlier in the thread, there has to be a physical attraction for me and as lovely, compassionate and intelligent as he is, I just don't feel it. So bring on all the criticism of me now for being shallow, cruel, insensitive etc..

Aah that sounds harsh! Davey did already ask me but as I said earlier in the thread, there has to be a physical attraction for me and as lovely, compassionate and intelligent as he is, I just don't feel it. So bring on all the criticism of me now for being shallow, cruel, insensitive etc..

Your shallow, cruel & insensitive etc.. ;)

It's all good & you have to be attracted to someone before you proceed. It's like a Sofa or wardrobe, if you don't like the look of it. No matter how comfortable it is or how much storage it's got, you wont get it :P

So if there is no physical attraction, does that mean you have seen each other? :)

So if there is no physical attraction, does that mean you have seen each other? :)

Hahaha nice try luby! Just a photo!!

:hihi: I wondered that too.

The idea of Blind Date somehow comes to mind. 3 candidates and then the best one wins the girl. :hihi:

Edited by salsafan

:hihi: I wondered that too.

I think, to make this fair and square. We should do Blind Date. 3 candidates and then the best one wins the girl. ;)

Oooh sounds exciting! Which eligible bachelors can I choose from?! ;)

They have to apply first... :)

Well there's the problem. You could have someone who sounds great like you said I did but just not give you that spark in the looks department. Or you could get someone that's really good looking & as intelligent as a jelly fish, which I may remind you don't have brains.