Transfer window opens will the Prince's wallet

He left because his ambition to play in the Premier was finished with United. He knew like many of us that the team needed a couple of Premiership players to stay up but they didn't arrive and losing the play-offs was the last straw.

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 19:46 ----------

Yep and with what is at stake, exiting the prem, you would think they would need all the help they can get!

Exiting, do you all get taught American in schools nowadays. Don't like to criticise but all this Yous GUYS and all the rest of this American c**p isn't smart, I live in America and it's a great country but the language is a complete mess. Why not write Sheffield, at least it's natural.

Wrong thread

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Edited by Paul Blade

He left because his ambition to play in the Premier was finished with United. He knew like many of us that the team needed a couple of Premiership players to stay up but they didn't arrive and losing the play-offs was the last straw.

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 19:46 ----------

Exiting, do you all get taught American in schools nowadays. Don't like to criticise but all this Yous GUYS and all the rest of this American c**p isn't smart, I live in America and it's a great country but the language is a complete mess. Why not write Sheffield, at least it's natural.

"Exiting" to exit from somewhere, to leave somewhere, what is hard to understand about that?

exit

/ˈɛksɪt,ˈɛgzɪt/

verb

gerund or present participle: exiting

go out of or leave a place.

"he exited from the changing rooms"

Exiting is American, it was used here for none-English speakers .and it indicated by the sign over the door. It isn't English, like many American words. Why not write LEFT. I was just curious why English speakers use Americanisms. I'm asuming you are British.

Exiting is American, it was used here for none-English speakers .and it indicated by the sign over the door. It isn't English, like many American words. Why not write LEFT. I was just curious why English speakers use Americanisms. I'm asuming you are British.

I just write what I want, when I want pal, sorry if that offends you.

If anyone else is unsure what "Exit" means, just ask:)

What the heck are you talkin' bout bwoy?:loopy:

Why write left, when you can write wopplypop:D

What if the exit is right?

As for the 'americanisms' who cares, our language is derived from many languages and cultures, get over thi-sen,(thats YORKSHIRE, btw:hihi:)

Exodus.

Greek I think. Most words stem from Greek or Latin.

Exiting is used properly by Graps. I don't see it as American, and I'm the first to cringe at Yankee terms used by the younger generation in Sheffield.

Try these vomit making terms for size.

I'll go see Mommy. :gag:

Go figure. :gag:

Anytime soon. :gag: We used to say "In the near future"

This guy, and that guy :gag:

Mommy :gag:

Go for a beer :gag: We always went for a pint. And it was beer in them days, not crappy lager like it is today.

Budweiser - stolen from the Czechs and gassed up to be sh*te. It's called Budvar. What's wrong with calling it 'Budvar?

Don't get me started on Americanisms. :hihi:

Right so all the bragging rights when the Prince came on board are still not going to be proven to be false in January as if he doesn't spend in Jan he will in the summer. What complete balderdash. The Prince has had his leg lifted by McCabe he has purchased none of the assets and all the ongoing liabilities when he realises this he will pull the plug if he hasn't already.

I just thought I would highlight my prediction from December 2013 regarding the Prince not opening his wallet for which I was ridiculed.

I think a few apologies are due.