Transfer window opens will the Prince's wallet

as an owl I cant help but feel that the OP is just jealous and bitter about your investment and makes no decent point so i dont see why you lot are biting at the bait?

i have actually heard interviews with clough and co and what he says makes perfect sense. I can't agree or disagree with him nor do i want to as i dont really give two puffs about you lot but if what he said is right about you lot being a top 6 team on recent form then why does he need to play around with the team too much. Surely the last thing you want to do with a team when it finally starts performing is change it around and risk it all going to pot again? especially whenit still isnt a long way down.

i know nowt of this prince and i dont really care about him. he has money so what its not our club so what does it have to do with us. lets start by worrying about us we are the ones who need the better players coming in but it isnt going to happen by the look of things.

stop worrying about them and start getting behind the owls for once because they need us at the minute.

keep dreaming blades will not be spending big not now or next year when the prince realizes what crap he as bought he will soon run the other way

Oh boy, listen to the S6 Real Madrid supporter, no pot to pee in; no ambition & no manager, what a team

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 12:13 ----------

as an owl I cant help but feel that the OP is just jealous and bitter about your investment and makes no decent point so i dont see why you lot are biting at the bait?

i have actually heard interviews with clough and co and what he says makes perfect sense. I can't agree or disagree with him nor do i want to as i dont really give two puffs about you lot but if what he said is right about you lot being a top 6 team on recent form then why does he need to play around with the team too much. Surely the last thing you want to do with a team when it finally starts performing is change it around and risk it all going to pot again? especially whenit still isnt a long way down.

i know nowt of this prince and i dont really care about him. he has money so what its not our club so what does it have to do with us. lets start by worrying about us we are the ones who need the better players coming in but it isnt going to happen by the look of things.

stop worrying about them and start getting behind the owls for once because they need us at the minute.

I've read a few of your footy posts over last few weeks, you are a very reasoned poster who sees the big picture, nice to see.

HNY to you all BTW

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 12:18 ----------

True Poundsworth, the Blades fans are not worried, why would you be worried about a game? I would have thought that the recent BypassBlade thread would have pointed out that there are more important things in life than an exepnsive hobby!

In the last decade we have been promoted to the Premiership, battled it out for a few years as one of the top Championship sides, been relegated to League One, now hopefully regrouping to start climbing again, same as teams like Norwich, Southampton, Wolves, etc.

Like I have always said, I will be there, week in, week out, no matter what, it is how I choose to spend my Saturdays. :thumbsup:

Grappler thanks for that, it made me realise what a great bunch on here people are, and their wishes did me the power of good. I'm making slow progress but getting better, thanks to all it meant the world to me.

Pete xxx

If this 'Prince' is serious about moving the club forward, he should be investing around 2M (in my opinion) in the January window, simple as that.

Leaving Clough to build a decent for next season and giving the new players time to settle in.

Loans will not build for next season, and are not the answer.

Im not expecting any major investment though. Hope he proves me wrong !

You lot think he will spend big lol think again

If this 'Prince' is serious about moving the club forward, he should be investing around 2M (in my opinion) in the January window, simple as that.

Leaving Clough to build a decent for next season and giving the new players time to settle in.

Loans will not build for next season, and are not the answer.

Im not expecting any major investment though. Hope he proves me wrong !

2M? in League 1? That's more than a lot of championship clubs spend!

Taylor gone up to Scotland and Marlon King gone altogther, so we are looking at a Striker at least I would think, loan or not.

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 13:09 ----------

By the way, for any of those who missed it, some money has already been spent, getting rid of Marlon King.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/marlon-king-leaves-sheffield-united-6459135

Taylor gone up to Scotland and Marlon King gone altogther, so we are looking at a Striker at least I would think, loan or not.

By the way, for any of those who missed it, some money has already been spent, getting rid of Marlon King.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/marlon-king-leaves-sheffield-united-6459135

I don't suppose getting rid of Weir and his staff was cheap either! Certainly money well spent though!!!!

We were promised that this 'Princes' appointment was a game changer.

Lets see it.

We were promised that this 'Princes' appointment was a game changer.

Lets see it.

Its already been a game changer!! McCabe has wrote off his "owed"£35m.

.................... :hihi:

Edited by megalithic

I don't suppose getting rid of Weir and his staff was cheap either! Certainly money well spent though!!!!

I read yesterday Weir was Brentfords assistant,is this true?

All this talk of not spending is ok but at the end of the day united are still in a relegation battle despite a minor upturn in results recently.