No phone signal!

from about one week ago neither me or my wife have phone signal in our house, very frustrating. I'm with EE she is with orange.

Anyone else with the same problem? We live in S10.

Mobile signal, and in particular data signal in Sheffield as a whole is utter garbage, and I'd imagine there are 3rd world countries with a better mobile infrastructure than the UK. It wants treating with utter contempt it's that bad!

I take it you have tried rebooting your phones? it does it to mine sometimes thts ee as well!?

I have no experience of your networks, but there is no Vodaphone coverage in parts of S10, around Crosspool shopping area etc.

Vodaphone say there is no problem!!!

yes tried re-booting and no joy.

I'm in crosspool also, must be all networks here, rubbish!

I live in S11 and my phone is always always cutting off during conversations. Very frustrating. O2 say there is no problem and sent me new sim card but as yet no improvement. I also work in S11 literally 1 mile from my home and at work i cant get a signal at all.

Utter garbage !!

3 best network coverage in uk

been with them 18mths and can't fault them swopped from o2 as 3g was poor

Orange and ee are the same network

net works are all busy at this time of year have been since before Christmas and will be for the next 3 or 4 days why not pick up the phone and ring em happy new year x

3 best network coverage in uk

been with them 18mths and can't fault them swopped from o2 as 3g was poor

was with 3 network for years , then moved my 4 work contracts to 02 approx. a year ago , since 02 started with 4g my signal has dropped , signal really low , moves from 3g to gprs , phone doesn't ring goes straight to voicemail, going to buy a payg sim on three to see

I'm with EE and have been in Crookes this afternoon and had no problem with my signal.

was with 3 network for years , then moved my 4 work contracts to 02 approx. a year ago , since 02 started with 4g my signal has dropped , signal really low , moves from 3g to gprs , phone doesn't ring goes straight to voicemail, going to buy a payg sim on three to see

Interesting as my work phone is with O2, and I used to get a perfect signal at home and work. Now I quite often find I've got no signal at all, and I keep getting dropped calls - this has been going on for about 3 months. I've had to revert to using my landline at home which seems a very 1980s thing to do!