Multiple folders?

I want to create a folder on my cdrive and i want every file in that folder to be backed up automatically, like a clone on my external drive E drive how can i go about this?

Try Cobian Gravity 11. You can schedule what you want to go when you want it to go and where it should go. Choose differential, full or incremental backups.

thanks im downloading them now ive tried to do the bat file but i carnt seem to get the coding right it doesnt seem to be working for me

Here is a working batch file to do something similar to what you want Example . It uses the command Xcopy and copies everything in the d:\myfiles\ folder and sends it to N:\myfiles using switches /m/d/s/e/y The /m and /d allow you to copy only files that have been modified.

You might want to get rid of the line del c:\docume~1\david\locals~1\history\*.* /F/S/Q/A:RSHA which deletes the local history store.

If you name this file as Mybackup.bat you could then schedule it as a task to run at some specified interval or when you switch off the PC. It would then run and store any newly modified files.

Do you want versioned backup, so changes to individual files are tracked and saved?

If so, maybe worth considering something like SVN? Am sure there are other solutions for versioned backups, other peeps here may have more idea?

If not, a batch file using Xcopy seems like a good option on Windows.

no dont need to track anything just need every photo to be copied from one file to another automatically or with one click of a button onto my shared drive