Nasty nasty woman in Meadowhall car park

It's not rude to mention her size, it's descriptive and painting a picture for us.

Pay attention please

Kids were in the car so involved because we all witnessed the rage of the woman and Meadowhall was rammed so parking spaces were at a premium

You only witnessed it because you chose to create it.Driving off to find a different space would have seen a different outcome and protected your kids from a scene.

Some people have excuses for everything!

You only witnessed it because you chose to create it.Driving off to find a different space would have seen a different outcome and protected your kids from a scene.

Some people have excuses for everything!

I thought he saw the incident, not caused it!

I do not live in pagehall but near. I cannot drive anymore but can walk very well, my old mother was here from holland and we walked through pagehall last week, twice when the buses were not running.

I told my mother about all the problems and in meanwhile roma people people were smiling, friendly, saying hello merry christmas.

My mother said if this were a bad dutch area people would be yelling us names and throw fireworks at us.

You don't know what bad is and there are many people here ignorant to how mild the pagehall problem is compared to real getto,s.

we dont need anymore problem families coming from other countries,the people of page hall allready know what bad is they just dont want it to get worse :huh:

we dont need anymore problem families coming from other countries,the people of page hall allready know what bad is they just dont want it to get worse :huh:

I agree with that. It is very important to not turn the whole lot in a little romania.

Keep a healthy balance, something good will happen in long run after years you may have a great integrated romanian wife (or husband).

Edit: You never know, anything is possible

---------- Post added 31-12-2013 at 11:59 ----------

We need to get back on topic.

I have had problems in parking lots with all different people from different ethical background. It is not fair to black mark a certain race because of a small incident in meadowhall.

Hey she is a woman, all woman are nasty.

Edited by dutch

OH how i miss the moving topical threads.

The one where a poster complained KFC had forgotten the salt on her fries.was classic.

Much better than i had a barney in a car park thread.

I like salt on my fries (chips) with plenty of vinegar.

Angel.

I agree with the alleged nasty woman. Normally I am a night of the road but when it comes to rush hour trafick and sales its Dog eat Dog

I don't think the thug woman in the car was Romanian!!!!

That's never stopped some people from turning it into a race/ethnicity issue

I was once looking for a disabled bay near Argos and saw someone loading their car, I asked them politly if they were leaving and the woman shouted "YES BUT NOT STRAIGHT AWAY" I told her I only asked and she rodded me.

That place seems to give people issues

The only way people like this will learn is if they came back and found all the tyres on their car had been let down, it isn't actually damaging their car it's causing them an inconvenience.

Agree, I would have hung around and waited for her to go shopping then pfffffffffffffffft.

If anyone is interested, you can buy a valve stem removal tool for next to nothing. ;)

As tempting as it is, in meadowhall you'd probably be on camera doing it.

As tempting as it is, in meadowhall you'd probably be on camera doing it.

Oy are you Roy Hartley and Mandys lad?????:huh: