Nasty nasty woman in Meadowhall car park

Witnessed today at Meadowhall a car in front of me indicating to turn into a space then an ignorant women just drives straight into it winds her window down and starts shouting that she has already been done out of two spaces herself and so it's tough.

The ignorance and downright rudeness of some people. I tried to explain to my kids what had happened but I couldn't make them understand that some people are just ignorant and down right rude.

It's the end of a respectful society and the country is just falling down

Good luck to everyone out there and be careful thugs don't always wear caps n hoodies some are disguised as middle aged family women. (Bit on the large side)

Did she have a blonde Bob hairdo, and go straight to m&s? I hate that person.

I didn't see where she went I sped off she looked evil and all pent up don't mess with a woman who has been done out of two spaces frightening

Edited by Rikbrittain
Grammar

I can never understand behaviour like that. There's always another space just a lane or two away.

It was rude and bad mannered of the woman but I think calling her a thug and commenting on her size are also rude and bad mannered

Witnessed today at Meadowhall a car in front of me indicating to turn into a space then an ignorant women just drives straight into it winds her window down and starts shouting that she has already been done out of two spaces herself and so it's tough.

The ignorance and downright rudeness of some people. I tried to explain to my kids what had happened but I couldn't make them understand that some people are just ignorant and down right rude.

It's the end of a respectful society and the country is just falling down

Good luck to everyone out there and be careful thugs don't always wear caps n hoodies some are disguised as middle aged family women. (Bit on the large side)

The only way people like this will learn is if they came back and found all the tyres on their car had been let down, it isn't actually damaging their car it's causing them an inconvenience.

The only way people like this will learn is if they came back and found all the tyres on their car had been let down, it isn't actually damaging their car it's causing them an inconvenience.

Or found it tipped upside down. Now THAT would be inconvenient.

you shud have kicked her

She would have flattened me she looked angry and violent ha ha me bad mannered for calling her a thug I called her a lot worse at the time

OH how i miss the moving topical threads.

The one where a poster complained KFC had forgotten the salt on her fries.was classic.

Much better than i had a barney in a car park thread.

Lol, been there and done that a few years ago but only did two tyres, would of loved to of seen his face when he returned, served him right for jumping queue by driving the wrong way around the car park (clearly marked with arrows and four other cars waiting behind me).

is it not a case of, if ur not fast ur last.

OH how i miss the moving topical threads.

The one where a poster complained KFC had forgotten the salt on her fries.was classic.

Much better than i had a barney in a car park thread.

Glad I've cheered you up mate not a problem