Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

2 bombs in 2 days have hit Volgograd in the run up to the Olympic Games. It seems Russia also has Islamic terrorists who think civilians are a legitimate target.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25546477

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10541169/The-moment-a-bomb-blast-hits-Volgograd-train-station.html

Islamic terrorists are cowards who only take on soft targets. If they don't get their way they resort to killing civilians. Take the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, they quickly resorted to violence when they stopped getting their own way.

2 bombs in 2 days have hit Volgograd in the run up to the Olympic Games. It seems Russia also has Islamic terrorists who think civilians are a legitimate target.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25546477

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10541169/The-moment-a-bomb-blast-hits-Volgograd-train-station.html

yeah i just saw this, its weird, if its olympic games related, how come its happening in russia? we recently had the london games and nothing??

is it because of chechneya?

is it because our security forces were more capable?

is russia where all the nastiest, most active islamic groups are hiding?

youd have thought with russia generally being against most of the wests moves in the middle east youd have thought theyd have been less of a target?

obviously not

---------- Post added 30-12-2013 at 10:27 ----------

I thought it was vinyl's job to start these threads?

hes been a bit quiet of late, maybe his islamic terrorism ticker tapes broken?

Another thread that will disappear by lunchtime.

depends how you use it :huh::suspect:

Another thread that will disappear by lunchtime.
yes certain religions (try to) get away with everything these days and on here mostly do :roll:

yes certain religions (try to) get away with everything these days and on here mostly do :roll:

and its posts like this that dont help, try talking about the linked op in a sensible manner and it wont

and its posts like this that dont help, try talking about the linked op in a sensible manner and it wont
why truth hurts :suspect:

why truth hurts :suspect:

and you wonder why these threads get closed :roll: you just cant talk about the subject matter

anybody would think its YOU that wants to get em closed

and you wonder why these threads get closed :roll: you just cant talk about the subject matter

anybody would think its YOU that wants to get em closed

no thats you and your ilk i was responding to a post about why these threads get closed if you dont /didnt like my answer well thats your problem and not mine :hihi:

yeah i just saw this, its weird, if its olympic games related, how come its happening in russia? we recently had the london games and nothing??

is it because of chechneya?

is it because our security forces were more capable?

is russia where all the nastiest, most active islamic groups are hiding?

youd have thought with russia generally being against most of the wests moves in the middle east youd have thought theyd have been less of a target?

obviously not

hes been a bit quiet of late, maybe his islamic terrorism ticker tapes broken?

depends how you use it :huh::suspect:

Most likely answer. Russia doesn't want to allow a bunch of Muslim terrorists take over part of their territory and rightly so.

Most likely answer. Russia doesn't want to allow a bunch of Muslim terrorists take over part of their territory and rightly so.

That sounds about right to me.

Islamist Chechen terrorists and Al-Qaeda are using the Chechen cause as part of a global jihad.